Daytime: Week of March 10th (may contain spoilers)

lovin_safe

Reaction score
GH

Monday, March 10
AJ's condition changes; Duke is hesitant to talk to Anna about the shooting; Tracy notices Luke is acting odd.

Tuesday, March 11
Michael absorbs what happened to AJ; Julian and Ric have a connection; Felix interrupts Lucas and Brad.

Wednesday, March 12
Sonny watches Michael's visit with AJ; Britt tells her mother she is engaged; Ric has an offer for Elizabeth.

Thursday, March 13
Anna and Dante question more people about the shooting; Emma talks to Patrick about Robin; Lulu dreams about Ben.

Friday, March 14
Sam may have found a new suspect; Patrick tells Monica and Michael about AJ's options; a threat hides in AJ's room.

B&B

Monday, March 10
Wyatt pitches a jewelry line to the team at Forrester; Brooke makes a startling confession.

Tuesday, March 11
Katie and Brooke realize they have an obstacle to overcome; Aly stands up to Quinn.

Wednesday, March 12
Quinn and Wyatt worry Aly is a threat to their jobs; Liam gives Hope a tribute to her fashion line.

Thursday, March 13
Brooke opens up to Donna; Quinn confronts Aly on the bridge.

Friday, March 14
Ridge and Katie talk about the future; Brooke dwells on her current predicament; Eric makes a controversial company decision.

Y&R

Monday, March 10
Passion ignites between Nick and Sharon; tension between Billy and Victoria reaches a climax.

Tuesday, March 11
Kevin comes up with a plan to save Chloe; Kelly and Jack's meeting yields unexpected results.

Wednesday, March 12
Victor learns important information about Phyllis; Christine sees Paul and Nikki share a moment.

Thursday, March 13
Sharon's evening takes an unexpected turn; tensions grow between Lily and Hilary; Victor and Chelsea get news about Adam.

Michael Robinson, fullback of the Super Bowl XLVIII champion Seattle Seahawks, makes his acting debut.

Friday, March 14
An unexpected visitor surprises Chelsea; Kelly confronts Stitch; Victoria tells Billy she's come to a decision.

GH:

Tracy JUST NOW notices Luke is acting odd? And what's the Ric/Julian connection? They're business partners.

GH

Sonny doesn't know for sure, Shawn is still investigating! He cames back to Sonny and said he didn't know if Ric showed up at Ava place, but AJ did!

Y&R

I wanted to vomit at the Nick/Sharon love scenes. I just do not like them together. Been there done that don't care to repeat ever again. They need to resolve this whole thing with Summer's paternity. I still hate Victoria's hair. I didn't see the entire episode today but where are they going with Jack/Kelly? Ugh...can't they recast Phyllis?

GH

Carly is much more enjoyable outside of Franco. I zipped through yesterday's episode really quick since I give no crap about Franco/Scott/Lucy/Kevin. The Luke/Kiki scene was funny. I felt bad for Felix today but I think Brad and Lucas are developing real feelings for each other. I still can't believe there is no mention of baby Ben between Olivia and Sonny. It's been how many weeks now since Dante found out about his son and we have yet to see a scene between Dante/Olivia or even a mention. Sheesh. And where the heck is Sabrina?

GH

I’ve been disappointed in the show this week, I’m with you Sparks could care less about Kevin, Lucy, Scott, Franco, Brad, Lucas, Kiki and Michael. I love watching Tracy and Luke!

B&B

I watched yesterday and today hoping for a good old-fashion cat fight between two sisters, and they couldn’t even pull off a kitten fight. Aly is getting worse by the day; she has her agenda and isn’t going to listen to anyone, not even grandpa. But good ole Pam isn’t helping.

Y&R
I haven't watched Y&R in weeks. Has Cady McClain taken over the role of Kelly yet? I think she will look great next to Peter Bergman (Jack) if they do decide to pair them?

B&B

I knew having one more day without Liam was to much to ask for. Same lines just a different day! Aly is really going off the deep end!

Y&R

Thank you JS! Wow, that goes to show you that if you assume a scene is going one way and don't watch the rest of it, it could go completely opposite. I love how Jack is always looking out for his family.

Victor is such an evil SOB. I can understand his disdain for Sharon but to use a dead ringer for his DEAD granddaughter to gaslight Sharon is repulsive. For someone who claims to love his family so much he sure loves making them miserable. Nick is going to want to kill his father when he finds out. I wonder if Sharon really is going to tell Nick about switching the DNA test. Probably not. I'm sure they'll drag this out another several months. So sick of this story. I hope it turns out that the test was not switched or Sharon just thought she switched it and that Summer remains Jack's daughter. This story is so ridiculous without Phillis anyway. If they weren't going to recast then they needed to finish up the storyline more quickly. I think it's been almost a year since Nick first decided to do the DNA test. Way too drawn out.

Y&R

I read that too JS and started questioning my sanity. I remember her joining the cast right around the same time as Billy Miller (Billy) and I know he wasn't with the soap that long.

B&B

The show really got on my last nerve today, Liam whining like he always does, Aly bad mouthing Wyatt and doesn’t care about anything but putting Wyatt in jail, or what will happen to her family business, and Brooke she is such a nice person that Ridge/Katie would never hurt her and be mean to her, even though she did the same thing to them. I was even rooting for Quinn today! LOL

GH

Is Ava ever going to run out of her 9 lives? I know Sonny shot AJ but I’m hoping that Ava gets blamed for it, if you get in her way she shoots you.

What the heck kind of drugs did they shoot Luke up with?

Who is watching Silas/Kiki talking? My bet is on Silas comatose wife! Getting interesting again.

GH:

Wally Kurth (Ned; Justin on Days) tweeted today confirming he is going to be on the show. Not sure for how many episodes but I assume he's already filmed and should air in the next month. I'm excited about it.

I really wish that Ava would get what she has to have coming to her. That woman is so cold blooded.

I'm thinking Nina is watching Silas. The fact that she was supposedly rooming in that place Victor is keeping Jason and Helena raised my eyebrows. Something funny is going on.

B&B

I agree they need to dial back Aly to once or twice a week, listening her say the same thing day after day is a bit much. Get the girl some help! I hope Ridge tells Brooke to take a flying leap off the nearest hill! I really, really like Ridge with Katie.

Back