Daytime: Week of November 4th (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovin_safe

Reaction score
GH

Patrick's chat with Nikolas leaves Patrick feeling unsettled
Robin feels overwhelmed by homesickness
Duke questions why Faison is not back behind bars
Britt senses that Elizabeth feels more for Nikolas than friendship
Luke assures Tracy that he meant everything he said to her in Greece
Sonny's conversation with Lazaro isn't as private as Sonny thinks
Julian gives Morgan another assignment
Olivia spots Morgan passing something off to Scott
Carly remains convinced that Franco and Diane are intimately involved
Franco tells Carly about the encounter he witnessed between Derek and Morgan
Max bristles when he sees Diane with Franco, unaware that she still cares about Max
Silas warns his daughter that Ava is neck deep in illegal activity
Heather crashes the opening of Franco's art show
Franco is asked to explain his works of art
Heather speaks up
TJ has reservations about Shawn's work for Sonny
Sonny is crushed when he realizes that he's been betrayed
Silas and Sam's date doesn't hits a snag

BB

Wyatt’s actions regarding the diamond heist focuses the media’s attention on Hope and Forrester Creations
An impressed Hope sees Wyatt as a hero; Caroline and Rick plan their wedding
Carter overcomes his discomfort and asks Rick for a favor
Maya gets her job back
Caroline is displeased by Maya’s re-employment and lets Rick know it
Maya gets swept up in Caroline’s race to the altar challenge
Bill lets his anger for Katie distract his focus while climbing
An accident nearly kills Bill but brings him a startling epiphany
Wyatt and Liam behave themselves in a stressful situation
Katie is surprised when the accident prompts Bill to rethink his future
Bill makes a dramatic announcement
Brooke sets out to reunite her fractured family
Donna catches Quinn and Eric in a compromising position
The Logan’s make heart wrenching decisions that could change their lives
Brooke’s future takes a dramatic turn

BB

Monday, November 4
Hope sees Wyatt as a hero; Bill and Brooke start the mountain climb Bill has been dreaming about; Katie tells Donna that her heart is in excellent condition.

Tuesday, November 5
A near-death experience changes a person's perspective; Forrester Creations celebrates Wyatt.

Wednesday, November 6
Carter asks Rick for a favor; Bill makes an announcement.

Thursday, November 7
Brooke's future alters dramatically; Caroline complains to Rick when she gets the latest news from Forrester Creations.

Friday, November 8
The Logan family faces life-changing decisions.

GH

Monday, November 4
Duke's discovery puts lives in danger; Luke and Tracy talk about the future.

Head Writer Ron Carlivati tweeted this sneak peek as well: "Patrick comes face-to-mask with his presumed dead wife. Will he recognize her?"

Tuesday, November 5
Sonny gets ready to make his move; Carly's discovery leads to an unexpected revelation.

Wednesday, November 6
Scott and Lucy celebrate; Kiki's desire to help may cause more harm than good.

Thursday, November 7
Franco gets in a tense situation at the gallery opening; secrets, deception and an outburst set the scene for an unexpected admission.

Friday, November 8
Sonny discovers a betrayal; fear and uncertainty spread through Port Charles.

Y&R:

I missed most of today's show, anything good happen? I know Adam was making some sort of video...did he admit to hitting Delia and what did he do with the video after or did Chelsea catch him? I can't stand Hillary so I don't even care about her. And I think there was a ruckus at the station with Billy?

GH:

Poor Robin. I feel bad for her not being able to be with her family and watching her husband and daughter move on with Sabrina. I hope this ends soon. Now that we know that Luke is back in Port Charles shouldn't Robin, Nik, et al be looking for Luke so they can do what they came there for? It just seems weird how they were all sent back to PC for that one purpose and yet haven't really talked about that at all. Wouldn't you want to handle the task at hand immediately so they can cure Jerry and get Anna and Robert safely off the island? :duh: Elizabeth needs to shut her trap. She is such a jealous little brat. Britt is no saint but I liked how she threw it right back at Liz about glass houses and all that. Good for her.

BB

Wyatt is a bad boy for making Charlie think it’s his fault the diamond got misplaced…Good thing for Charlie super-duper hot coffee. Why are men so stubborn who is Bill trying to impress himself, Brooke, or Katie? To bad he is using ropes! Did I just say that!

Y&R
I understand Billy's devastation, but honestly, is he going to just troll Genoa City beating up every motorist with front-end damage to their SUV? Billy is an addict. I'd rather they stay true to character history and have him fall of the deep-end into another addiction to deal with his grief, anything other than vigilante Billy terrorizing the poeple of Genoa City.

GH
I think I'm going to avoid GH until Patrick and Robin actually come face to face. I can't take a month of near misses while the writers squeeze this story for all its worth.

GH

Luke and Tracy were the stars of the show Monday…The little dance that Duke, Faison and Dr. O did was a low blow to GH after the amazing ride they have been on….And Patrick was really pathetic to put so much effort and time into someone he doesn’t know. Could do without the angst let their reunion happen naturally it would be so much more romantic! I like Britt telling Elizabeth about her feelings for Nikolas and to back off because she wanted AJ.

BB

If this is a preview of what sweeps is going to be for BB with Bill’s climb it will be a big letdown, disappointment, pitiful, and pathetic month. Why can’t a relationship on any of the soaps be built on trust, respect, love it really would be a breath of fresh air, but instead they always fall back on lies, deception, scheming! Wyatt and Hope come to mind!

B&B

JS: I did like Wyatt .... at first. BUT he knew his Mom tried to manipulate Hope/Liam apart and then staged a fake robbery. Sorry total lack of character to me. Will he always manipulate Hope to get his way?

And Brooke? I only like her with the REAL Ridge!

edited to add name of show being discussed....JS

BB

Well, well ol' Billy boy broke Brooke’s heart, YEAH!!!! But I don’t want Katie to take him back either but she will.
I like Carter and Maya but I have a feeling that her and Rick will find there way back to each other. Maya sure is a beautiful woman!
OMG I can’t stand Caroline most of the time she acts like a spoiled little girl, sometimes her voice just grates on my nerves! Pouty faces.

Y&R:

I've been rather bored with the show lately. I don't know, just can't get into it. Seems like a very slow moving sweeps. Maybe they're holding off on their reveals until later in the month? :confused:

GH:

This Scott/Lucy stuff is boring. I don't like Silas's haircut. LOL. I love Carly in mama bear mode going after Ava re: Morgan. I like the chemistry between Carly and Julian. I hope they go in that direction and leave the Carly/Franco crap in the trash. Sonny is going to be out for blood now that he knows Morgan betrayed him.

BB

Bill blah, blah, blah
Brooke same
Katie same
Caroline same
If this is sweeps it sure is boring! Especially today!

GH:

Oh good grief. So now Franco is the long lost love child of Heather and Scott??? Can the three of them go offscreen to be a family together then?? These writers can try to rewrite Franco every which way. Doesn't change the fact that this guy was a crazed lunatic who tortured practically all of Port Charles. I would love to know what James Franco (who played original Franco) thinks about this character now. He is probably laughing his butt off at the ridiculousness of it all. I'm sorry but I will never buy into a Carly/Franco relationship ever just like I will never buy into EJ/Sami on Days and why I hated Adam/Sharon on Y&R. There's a reason why these pairings don't work writers!!! Hello!!

GH:

Ugh, I don't know why they kept the character of Franco without James Franco playing him. Especially with how much they're trying to "change" him. They should have scrapped him and brought in an entirely new character.

edited to add name of show being discussed...JS

GH

I was a little disappointed in Friday’s show they are re-writing history so Franco and Carly can have a Sl. Every time I see Olivia I dislike her more, what mobster likes his girl get in the middle of his business? Oh Sonny! Again so she has a SL. I think all 3 actors that play Silas, Kiki, and Franco should with been replaced with new actors one day they are another character go to finish they contract obligations on another soap and come back as these three. Doesn’t work for me although I like Silas and Sam together! The whole show was a little wacko and off!

GH:

The Franco recast is the most annoying though, because I'm pretty sure Franco was created for James Franco (as a short-term or recurring part). They wanted him for a sweeps period and promoted the crap out of him being on the show.

I never cared for Kiki (and I cannot stand Ava), but I'm kinda liking Sam and Silas. I miss Jason, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back