Daytime: Week of October 21st (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovin_safe

Reaction score
General Hospital

Robin enjoys a heartwarming reunion
Anna and Robert desperately search for their daughter
A standoff puts lives in peril
Anna and Robert fear the worst when they find end up locked in the lab
Sabrina suspects that Patrick isn't ready to let go of Robin
Felix wonders if perhaps Britt was behind the phone call to Patrick
The custody battle heats up as both sides resort to drastic measure
Mac catches up with Maxie to tell her about Robert
Mac reveals that he left his brother's side to be with Maxie
Maxie fills Mac in on her plans
Mac offers Maxie a warning
Heather overhears a conversation when she drops off her paintings
Franco lies to Heather
Diane questions Franco about the paintings
Scott gets some help from Lucy
Scott has an encounter with Heather
Diane tells Michael that Scott could help AJ
Kiki takes steps to annul her marriage
Sam recalls Silas' talk with Kiki about Ava's brother
Sam and Silas decide to do some digging in New York City
Morgan suspects that Derek and Ava are lovers
Julian decides that Morgan needs to die
Morgan is more certain than ever that Sonny favors Michael

B&B

Maya go back to Carter he is the one that adores you and loves you…Rick and Caroline deserve each other….The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree Bill sees nothing wrong with living with his ex-wife’s sister and Liam sees nothing wrong with making his ex-wife a video of their lives together and few minutes after he makes Hope the same video of the lives together. Wyatt and Hope need a chance to see where there relationship can go. Bill/Brooke, Rick/Caroline, and Liam/Hope will never be happy because they will always have doubt and you can’t build a life together on, lies, deceit, and betrayal!

Y&R:

Well, at least it's a new day in Genoa City. I'm sick of this story about Delia. At least tomorrow we finally get to see Jill. I'm looking forward to her scenes with Billy. So little Connor will get his corneas. I still don't see why the writers had to kill off a Abbott legacy child to do this. Hate it.

GH:

Another great episode. So I think Britt pretty much confirmed that baby Ben is the Dante/Lulu baby. She told Faison she has no DNA connection to her son. I like how this revelation was paired with the back and forth scenes re: custody of baby Connie. Dante and Lulu will be in for the shock of their life when they find out they actually do have a child. Should be good. I didn't blame Robin one bit for refusing to stay behind in the lab while Nikolas went to check on things. Looks like Jerry is going to catch Anna and Robert. I'm loving this storyline! :)

GH:

Does Jerry catch Robert and Anna OR Nikolas I have a feeling its Nikolas. This is Monday there aren’t supposed to be cliffhangers? LOL Wouldn’t you think Robert/Anna would put handcuffs on Dr. O, as many times she has slipped away from the cops! Six months ago I would have been excited for Patrick/Sabina but not now, with Robin coming back we know where this will be going! Why put Maxie/Lulu though this SL Maxie will get her child back, it seems like a filler SL. Another amazing day on Cassadine Island and Port Charles.

Edited to add soap name......Sparkster

GH:

@lovin_safe, the previews for tomorrow show Robert and Anna still in the lab with Jerry at the door pointing a gun at them. I agree about handcuffing Dr. O. I was yelling at the tv for them to restrain her! Haven't they learned?? I hated the stupid proposal. I was actually liking that Sabrina was trying to be the voice of reason but Patrick apparently talked her into it. I know, da plot da plot! I can't wait for Robin to return to Port Charles. I wonder how long this will drag out. I don't mind the Maxie/Lulu storyline because it will eventually tie into Britt/Nikolas and baby Ben. I am wondering if any of the three villains (Jerry, Dr. O, Faison) will die or if they will get away. Or perhaps just "die". LOL.

GH

Sparks - As far as the three musketeers go I prefer the DIE one! LOL I just started watching this year so I have no feeling one way or the other about Robin nothing is outstanding that I can see.

GH:

One thing GH does well is bringing in these villains for short term story arcs. I suppose it can get a little repetitive at times but at least the stories don't last too long and you don't have to worry about them becoming romantic leads. Good Lord, could you imagine Anna suddenly forgiving Faison and going around saying "he's changed!" :sick: Villains are villains. Period.

GH
I'm ready for the custody battle over Connie just to see Diane and Alexis go at it. Diane makes ruthless look classy lol and she has the best snark.

GH

Why oh why didn’t SOMEBODY start shooting the bad guys? Instead Scorpio and Anna get locked in the dungeon! Now we are down to 2 out of 3! Jerry gets the drop on Robin one more to go! Yep you guess it Nikolas kowtow to Jerry so 5 guns and Jerry ended up with them all.
Maxie is pathetic she started this ball rolling by lying about the miscarriage and now wants everything to be normal with her raising her child which I believe she should but it’s stupidity on Maxie part to think everything is going to be fine life as normal.
I guess Brita is still lying I think this is the beginning of the end for Nikolas and Brita!
I hope Patrick and Sabine don’t get married and have Robin walk in right after they say I do!

GH
And how insane is it that Jerry is making Robin go back to Port Charles to work on the cure but she can't let anyone know she's alive or Anna and Robert will be killed. I guess they'll just have her spy on Emma, Patrick, and wife-to-be Sabrina through a window. I fully expect them to rush this wedding so that Robin's reveal will come into play during or immediately after the ceremony, and of course during sweeps.

GH:

I knew they were going to drag this thing out. There will probably be a bunch of near misses once the crew gets back to Port Charles. And I agree, they will probably have Patrick and Sabrina decide to get married right away. It would be funny if Britt gets wind of the wedding and tries to get them to call it off (they will think she's just meddling in their lives again) but really it will be because she knows about Robin being alive. Although, I could see Britt also maybe doing the opposite and encouraging Patrick and Sabrina to get married as soon as possible just so she can see Sabrina's face when it turns out Robin is alive making their marriage null and void. LOL. So it looks like we're going to have several days of the other storylines. We probably won't see this one again till next week.

Y&R:

OMG, I let out a gasp and teared up when Billy returned home and Jill was there waiting for him and they embraced. Wow, good stuff. The proverbial you-know-what is going to hit the fan when everyone finds out the truth about Adam being the one to hit Delia. Both Chloe and Billy just might kill Adam. Sharon/Dylan scenes were dull and I am having a really hard time watching scenes with Nikki. I am just so distracted by that hideous hair. I'm sorry but a woman in her 60's does not need to have her hair styled with some stupid braid piled on top of her head. I could see that hair style on Summer or Abby but not Nikki. In fact, I hate her hair super long. She needs to cut it, get some layers, and soft curls. End hair rant.

Y&R:
That's some great speculation and it makes sense lol. It would fit to have a non-canvas character be the perpetrator of the hit-and-run. And I've long suspected that Adam thinking he was the cause of Delia's death would be the writers round-about-way of having Adam redeem himself through guilt. We see now how the thought of him being responsible for Delia's death and Chloe and Billy consenting to have her cornea's donated to Connor is EATING him up inside.

BB

They are showing WAY to much Bill, Brooke, and Liam for my taste….Bill and Brooke are acting like a couple of teens in love for the first time…..Bill and Brooke slept together when he was still married to Katie and so now it’s all Katie’s fault because she told Brooke to take care of Bill and the baby when she was sick. If Katie told them to jump off a bridge would they do it….I don’t think so! Liam is just too stupid for words how many times has he hurt Hope over his blind spot for Steffy.

GH

The characters on today aren’t my favorite….I did like Diane with Morgan and Ava….Heather and Franco are always good for a few laughs, how long is Franco going to have that band-aid on his forehead…..Sonny sure takes his role seriously! I think Morgan’s nose is going to get him into trouble! Oh and I can’t forget Lucy.

Y&R
Funny story....I called my mom like I do everyday at lunch and ask her what she's doing and she says she was sitting there crying. I get scared and ask her what's wrong and she all she can say is "Devon". I ask her "who"? She says "Devon". I say momma, what are you talking about and she says "Devon just gave $1 million to help find the person who killed Delia". Once I calmed down with relief, I laughed at her so hard because she started laughing at herself.

GH

OK the show is getting fantastic again. If you would lookup “idiot” I’m sure Morgan's name would be the first definition listed. Love, love Silas and Sam together going on a road trip. Franco and Diane were OK today. Heather and Scotty and then add Lucy into the equation makes for a laugh or too. Heather was cute she sure plays deranged well and is always carrying that humongous knife in her purse. Ava looks a little green around the gills! I love how the drama just continues!

BB

I’m tired of Bill giving ultimatums to the members of his family just a big bully. Brook sure is enjoyed playing house with Bill and Will. I don’t blame Katie at all for her decisions concerning Will. Liam really needs to get a life. I read that Steffy is coming back on Dec. 12th for a few episodes should be interesting!

Cryin...I can sure understand your mom's tears. Y&R sure has me tearing up these days.

GH

Its Friday now I have to wait until Monday I will say GH has great cliffhangers! Another fabulous week!

GH.

I was wondering who they'd see at Ryan's. Delia!!! How great is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back