Departing.... arriving part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you, robinsnest! The new and improved Kristen is beyond annoying. I thought her Christmas fantasy was a bit over the top. It looked like she really hasn't changed all that much if she was imagining Brady's family as her servants and treating them badly. Doesn't it bother Brady when she badmouths his family? That boy needs to wake up!

Well, she is not Lani mother, maybe an aunt? her mother's sister?? And she is not Eli's mom, either. Could be an aunt, tho on his side. But Jackee is always a hoot, so will be interesting when she blows into town, for sure.

I'm hoping she's related/connected to Terrence, who if I recall correctly was a surrogate-type father for Eli growing up. Connection, but not a relation. We'll see.

I still think it is weird that Days had Will in Salem on Christmas Eve without Sonny and Ari. Now we'll have Sonny "phoning" it in on New Year's Eve. In my opinion, it would've been better to have Will doing an internet call with Allie than showing up at Nicole's door.
I think they were thinking they were throwing us a bone. They said Will and Sonny would be back, Gabi and Rafe would be back. Basically we see them for a day or two and poof - they are no where to be found. Has Gabi shown up since she found Jake and Kate in bed?

ETA: I originally put Gabi but I read something that spelled it Gabby so I changed it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back