Devil again

I’ve skipped the last few days because of work, and I don’t want to catch up. Don’t drag me through mourning important characters I know aren’t dead in a rehashed devil plot that I hoped was going to disappear for another 20-30 years. I wouldn’t have minded something heavenly and light—like the Beyond Salem stuff with Bo and the guardian angel.

I can’t watch the show if the Devil is going to be a routine character. I’m not religious. I don’t think I’ll be sucked into a demon world or anything. I loved the show Lucifer, but this is just stupid. Rules and logic fly out the window even more, and the storylines go off the deep end. I’m just so tired of sci-fi/horror chaos distracting from human-centered stories. None of the supernatural stuff is rooted in meaningful story. It’s just plot contrivances over and over.

There’s a reason I didn’t get into Passions, and if that’s the show they want to make, go make that show. Leave Days alone. If these were temporary forays on Halloween or every two decades, fine. But these stunts are now a crutch. Just write a good, emotional show!

Back