Did anyone watch NCIS on Feb 9th?

While lots of people lost family to this evil virus, it seemed random that a person we haven't seen in ages was removed from the team. So now what? Jimmy dating? McGee had better wrap his wife in bubble wrap, she's the only wife remaining. Shannon gone, Jackie gone, Breena gone, and soon Jack gone.

I was actually surprised they didn't kill off Abby when Pauley Perrette left the show. I haven't watched since Ziva left, except for DiNozzo's last episode, Abby's last episode and when they showed that Ziva was really alive. I didn't even know McGee got married.

Poor Palmer.

I watched and although I hated the idea of her dying from COVID, at least, it was real. I loved the end when Gibbs talked about the stages of grief and that he still hasn't gotten through anger.

I just saw the show and had to use tissue at the end.

I found several articles on Google about it.

It was nice seeing Ducky even though it was through a computer screen

And I found this on Twitter

I was actually surprised they didn't kill off Abby when Pauley Perrette left the show. I haven't watched since Ziva left, except for DiNozzo's last episode, Abby's last episode and when they showed that Ziva was really alive. I didn't even know McGee got married.

Poor Palmer.
This surprised me too, especially given the statements she's made about her time on the set (Pauley Perrette, I mean).

I read the articles about this episode but I haven't actually watched in years.

Back