Doc Martin fan?

Lil0

Reaction score
Website
keraskitchen.com
I'll bet there is someone here who can help me -- or at least tell me if this is possible. I've watched all of seasons 1 thru 4 of Doc Martin on netflix streaming. It appears there IS a season 5 but at this point Netflix isn't making it available. When I search online for it, there are all kinds of promises about free full episodes but so far I haven't found one that actually does allow me to watch a full episode of season 5 episode 1 free. Any one got any suggestions?

I wish I could help, but never heard of the show. I do know that sometimes Netflix cannot get their hands on a "season" because it isn't out yet. At least for release. That happened with Downton Abbey a while back.

Have you tried Hulu Plus???

Well, I think hulu was the first site I tried. It SAID I could watch the whole episode, but every time I tried to play it, it was a season 1 episode that came on. I don't know what I was doing wrong!!!! So, I tried other sites, but still no luck.
Doc Martin is a PBS, British comedy/drama. Set in Cornwall. Delightful. I'm hooked.

Oh, my gosh, I L O V E British comedies.....big fan. Guess I am gonna start looking for first season. I did google, and a lot of sites say they have all of season 5, one even claiming to have the start of season 6?????

Well, other info says they will start filming season 6 in 2013. Go figure.
I watched the last episode of season 4 last night in tears. Sweet tears tho'. Very touching. I've come to love these characters.
I'm starting to think season 5 isn't available. Licensing issues? Hopefully, Netflix will be able to get it soon. But if, in your search for the 1st 4 seasons, you come across season 5 please to let me know. :)

Back