Does anyone remember this Kristian Alfonso tv movie??

redsquirrel

Reaction score
Kritian (Hope) starred with Kate Jackson in "Murder In a College Town" also known as "What Happened to Bobby Earl ?" It aired on CBS in 1997, and Kristian nailed this psycopathic character!!!! It was totally different than anything she has done on Days.

Well, this is a true story that is based on something that happened in 1988 near where I live. Kristian played a character named Chelsea Coals (real name Linda Karlen) who manipulated 3 students at a local college (fraternity brothers) to burn down a furniture business from which she embezzelled money. When one told his mother and was going to the police to confess, Karlen planned his murder and manipulated the other two (also biological brothers) into kidnapping him to Ohio and murdering him. His body was brought back near here to be buried.

What happened since the events shown in the movie:

One brother served 16 years in Ohio for kidnapping, and is doing prison ministry in Cleveland. The other is serving a life sentence in Ohio for murder and kidnapping, and will be up for parole in 2029.

That brings me to the mastermind, Linda Karlen. She served time in Ohio for masterminding the kidnapping, and is currently in prison in my northern county for 2 different arsons and charges concerning hiding the body. After 24 years of saying that she did nothing wrong and refusing to take responsibility for her crimes, the parole board believes she had an epiphany and is granting parole. One condition is that she can never ever set foot in my county again or even pass through on her way elsewhere.

Back