Does anyone remember Willow Stark?

Days Pretender

Reaction score
She came into town, and met Shawn D. back when he was in the process of moving on from being married to MiMi, and she latched onto him. He had just found a new apartment, and she sort of invited herself to live with him, and in the process of the whole thing, burned the loft. She placed Chelsea's hair brush (I beleive) in a certain place in the loft, Nick was working at the lab that did the testing on the hair etc in the brush, but the hair brush was then put into a plastic bag, and it got back into the care of Willow.

Nick meets with Willow at the beach. She shows him the brush, and requests money in exchange for it. He refuses, so she threatens him with jail time. Nick tells her that he's not giving her one more dime, but Willow again demands that Nick give her cash and his credit cards or she'll call the police and turn him in. He tries to grab the brush and tells her he's finished with being pushed around. Nick and Willow struggle for the hairbrush and Nick grabs it. Willow threatens to kill Nick, and when he pushes her away from him, she falls and hits her head on a rock.

Nick notices that Willow isn't moving, and kneels before her, trying frantically to wake her. When he can't, he calls the police, with his cell phone. After the call, he yells at her, "Willow, please,… don't do this! You know I tried to help you! Please don't die Willow!" He sobs into her stomach, as he yells. Nick soon realizes he has to do something about the brush. He starts fantasizing about the police arriving, arresting and handcuffing him. His eyes widen as he realizes what he needs to do. He buries the brush in the sand, nearby.

The paramedics arrive, and pronounce Willow dead at the scene. Nick is visibly upset and tells them that she's pregnant with Shawn Brady's child. The cops agree to tell Bo Brady the news and tell Nick that they think that things look to be more than just an accident. They have to take Nick in.

Just think, this I think was the beginning of the "Troubles of Nick" on Days... Time for him to close up shop, and tip toe to see Marlana, when she is at work.

I liked Willow - she did get in a bit of trouble didn't she? She was a bit of a fire bug - I remember when Elvis paid her to break into Hope and Bo's house and she set it on fire, accidentally of course, her intent was to plant Chelsea's hairbrush. I think she also set Shawn Douglas' loft on fire.

Thanks to you Missie Down Under Aussie Days Fan, I have been hoping that someone would have a clip about Willow. I could remember most of what happened, with the hair brush and all, but when they go up to the hill for the drive, and they get to arguing over the hair brush, and he pushes her away from him I beleive, and she hits her head on a rock, I cannot trace all of it yet, but I know Willow is no more, and then Nick finds himself in more and more trouble, and finally goes to prison over the death of Melanie's father. He did kill that man. Gosh I am so glad you found the clip.. Thanks for posting it....Happy St Patrick's Day to ya.....

Back