DOOL Since it Premiered

IndyScrapper

Reaction score
I have watched Days since it began almost 45 years ago. Like many others, I found the Salem Spectator from Dustin's Days page. I don't consider myself a newby here, but do want to say hi and Thank You to Barb for keeping us in the loop on our fav soap.

Welcome to the board! I would love to watch the series from the beginning! How great is that! :)

Welcome, it's good to have another old-timey Days watcher here. Sometimes I forget the past, but always good to read about it!!

sportzgirl916

Welcome, it's good to have another old-timey Days watcher here. Sometimes I forget the past, but always good to read

Sportzgirl, we will have to chat sometime about the good old days. I picked up the 40th anniversay book when it came out. What a joy to go back in time.

I am another that has watched almost from the beginning. I have grown up with Days of Our Lives and when I couldn't actually watch it would read every update I could find. Thank goodness for Barb and her write-ups.

Welcome Indy! Count me in too. I've also been watching since almost the beginning. My first favorite couple was Laura and Bill.

I'm another old-timer. I'm not sure when I first started watching but my earliest memories are of when Susan Martin killed her husband after their little boy was accidentally killed and when Marie fell in love with the man who turned out to be her brother. It's good to know there are others still around who were watching back then. My co-worker remembers watching from day one.

Back