Downton Abbey season 3 teaser

redsquirrel

Reaction score
Teaser from itv in the UK that PBS posted on my facebook. If you click on their link at the bottom of my post, there is a picture of the season 3 cast as well as the following.........

"Here it is... your first glimpse of the third exciting series of Downton Abbey, coming this autumn.
Joining our stellar cast is the fabulous Shirley MacLaine who will be playing Lady Grantham's formidable mother, Martha Levinson. And you can bet your bottom dollar there are going to be some memorable encounters between Martha and Violet...
Series three will follow the Crawley family and their servants into the early 1920s, as they all try and put the hardships of the Great War behind them.
But with an expectation of happier times ahead, you can be sure the coming months will be filled with drama for the Crawley household - this is Downton after all...
Come back soon for more exclusive pictures and video!"

http://www.itv.com/downtonabbey/news/first-series-three-image/#.UA5Xy1KMB1Q.facebook

I think I read, though, that Shirley MacLaine is supposed to only be on for 3 episodes. (TV Guide) Really looking forward to this new season in the Fall.

I can hardly wait!!! Season 2 is now available to view on Amazon Prime, so I can view all those episodes again before season 3 starts. Thanks for the link, Shirley.

Back