Dr. Rolf Receives The Nobel Prize

ShaSha

Reaction score
Yes folks......You heard it here first. Dr. Rolf just received his letter confirming that his God-like, Frankenstein, research and proof of LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT, has finally gotten its just reward.

Dr. Rolf has been recognized for his accomplishments to Society and the Miracle of the COMEBACK from DEATH. What can we say about this unheard of task? Just think of what this means to all of Society. No Life Insurance because we would be reliving and enjoying the best of both worlds. No Health Insurance except for the Dr. Rolf Act, which would probably be a good investment to make your return into the living. The thing is, they need to increase the 401K so we can make long term arrangements.

Oh yes! The most important of all, LIFETIME Memberships to your favorite Country Club and Tee Times.

I hope you enjoyed reading this......ShaSha:rotfl::smile:

In these crazy times we need a good laugh and I thought this was toooooooo Funny. ShaSha

Hello to everyone, I am new here and have been checking out all the posts. This one I just had to leave my fist post at. This was so funny :rotfl:. This looks like it is going to be a great place to keep up with Days.

daysvetfan........Welcome Aboard! It is a fun place with many opinions and ideas..I hope to read many posts from you and look forward to your input. ShaSha:smile::welcome:

Sometimes, I wonder if Dr. Rolf has some kind of Contract with the Pet Cemetary!!! I remember watching that movie when I was a little younger and always wanted to bury my prize winning cow there! Oh, those were the days!!!

tammidawn.....I too remember that Movie.....Scary...ShaSha

Back