Dynasty & Dallas

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
Hello all,

A board member and I have started watching Dynasty (the 1980s version). We thought it'd be fun to talk about it in a thread here. It is available for streaming or you can pick the box set up on the cheap.

also not ever watched Dynasty....Dallas, yep!

I don't know if Dallas is streaming anywhere - but Dynasty is on Amazon, I'm told. I'm not great at searching for stuff (and the apps are terrible at figuring out what I like). I'll look around, though!

It's been a long time since I've seen Dallas.

I think I saw one episode of Dynasty. Maybe I was watching something else at that time.

My local library has Dallas on DVD. I need to see if it has Dynasty. I can Duck Dynasty. Oh well.
You can get Dallas at Amazon for a fee.

I'm the one watching Dynasty with JasonDi. We started with the first episode yesterday. I originally dropped in and out of Dynasty starting about midway through the series. While I know the basic storylines, seeing each episode (from the beginning) will be new to me.

I just got done binge-watching Dallas from first episode through the end, plus the two reunion movies and the prequel movie. That was an enjoyable blast from the past. It was fun to see many Days folks pop up from time to time, like a verrrry young Stephen Nichols (Patch) as a paramedic.

It was nice seeing Wayne Northrop (original recipe Roman Brady) on the first episode of Dynasty.

JS, are you watching them on Amazon?

They have the new Dynasty on Netflix

People also ask

Where can I watch the complete series of Dallas?

You are able to stream Dallas by renting or purchasing on Google Play, Vudu, and Amazon Instant Video. You are able to stream Dallas for free on IMDb TV.

Currently you are able to watch "Dallas" streaming on IMDB TV Amazon Channel or for free with ads on IMDB TV Amazon Channel. It is also possible to buy "Dallas" as download on Google Play Movies, Vudu, Amazon Video.

The above is the google response to "where can I watch Dallas"

I'm finding some sources that the original Dynasty is available on Amazon and YouTube, the latter for payment. I haven't confirmed that. I thought I would post some screen shots because the show, which I remember not liking (and comparing unfavourably to Dallas) is actually holding my attention better than I thought it would.

Back