EJ - Mean Mr. Scrooge, should it be revisited?

• Thread starter CentralTexGirl88
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ will always be the bad boy with a good heart.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That is frickin' hilarious! EJ....good heart.....

Sure, he had a good heart when he raped Sami, when he kidnapped Rafe and put Rafe2 into her bed to rape her repeatedly, and then laughed about it; he had a good heart when he kept Sami from her cancer-stricken child and made her tell Johnny she no longer loved him; when he kidnapped Sydney and made Sami believe she was dead; when he ripped Johnny and Sydney from Sami's arms at her wedding; when he had Rafe2 terrorize little Allie; when he stole John's pension fund and set into motion the mess with John in jail, the pub shoot-out, the repulsive "grief sex". Yeah... he has a "good heart"...... :rolleyes:

Sorry I didn't pursue this story in December as I had wanted to. But, life happens and there were some family issues to deal with, and I wasn't exactly in the Christmas spirit. I still might work on this story, sometime later in the year. I really liked doing this story, and would like to see how mean mean Mr. EJ is, or....isn't? I don't know...

CentralTexGirl is your EJ first story here at the board.
I would like to read that one ;)

Right now he is such a bad boy all he does is follow 2 steps behind of Samantha holding her purse, cell phone; he has turned into a total lap dog. And I thought he told Samantha and Will that he would protect Will and from what I read on Friday he looked at the paper that Nick gave Will and returned them to Nick did nothing! Where are his schemes, manipulations when Will needs help! I wonder how long the leash is that Samantha has around his neck.

I don't think Sami has a leash around EJ's neck. EJ and Sonny seem to be the only two that are making sense by not saying anything.
EJ did leave the room for a phone call, so lets see if that means anything. It will be interesting to see, do the Bradys want EJ DiMara's help or EJ's.....

@Just Samantha
he kidnapped Sydney and made Sami believe she was dead; when he ripped Johnny and Sydney from Sami's arms at her wedding; when he had Rafe2 terrorize little Allie
I agree with you JS, with all of your statements, but this one, when a man professes to "love" this woman, and yet terrorizes her and her family the way he has done, and is doing, is not love, and there is nothing "good hearted" about him or any part of him. There is no amount of make up, or food coloring, that will cover the smell of his thinking, or the looks of the things he and his fatha has done, and continues to do both to Samanther, or the rest of the family.

yes EJ is still that mean mean mean boy.

SamiandLucas,,
Together we will survive
Together we will make our Family whole again.....

@Just SamanthaI agree with you JS, with all of your statements, but this one, when a man professes to "love" this woman, and yet terrorizes her and her family the way he has done, and is doing, is not love, and there is nothing "good hearted" about him or any part of him. There is no amount of make up, or food coloring, that will cover the smell of his thinking, or the looks of the things he and his fatha has done, and continues to do both to Samanther, or the rest of the family.

I was being sarcastic when I said EJ had a good heart and that he loves Sami.

The point of my thread I wrote a few years ago was to find that heart. He has it. The writers and writers and other wanna be writers over the last six years have written the character in an awful corner. It sure is a challenge for me as a amateur writer to come up with ways to redeem EJ. I know ya'll think he can't. But I've tried. I had fun in "The Return of John Black" writing such a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back