Eric Martsolf in Prime Time

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Soap Opera Digest is reporting that Eric Martsolf (Brady) is/will be appearing in prime time. He currently is the voice of the computer program used by Halle Berry in her brand new series Extant (CBS)........and then will be appearing on Rizzoli & Isles on July 15th. (that is on TNT)

Interesting tidbits. I have seen the promos for the Extant series during commercials. It looks pretty good. Thanks for sharing. :)

Good to know. I love seeing actors get outside opportunities. I saw on twitter last night that Chrishell Stause(Jordan) is also filming a movie right now.

And Eric Martsolf(Brady) does have a good voice for voiceover stuff. Considering Jodi Benson(Ariel in The Little Mermaid and Barbie in Toy Story) is his close friend, I'm surprised he hasn't done anything for Disney yet. He could easily play an animated prince. Though I would equally love to see a cameo from Jodi on Days.

Reminds me of several years ago, the NBC show American Dreams made a big deal about Alison Sweeney (Sami) guest starring. And it was a "blink and you'll miss it" appearance.

I haven't seen the show yet so maybe he was only on that long.

I loved him in the NCIS episode and Tony kept talking about
his smile :)

I thought it was ironic that his character on Rizzoli and Isles was named Brad as it is just one letter shy of Brady. I enjoyed his performance, though every time they showed his photo (which happened several times during the course of the show) I was wondering when he was going to show up.

TNT is set up now that you have to sign in with your cable company.

I'll be watching episode today. I wonder if this is why Eric (Brady) shaved

Frankily, I don't care how long this guy is gracing my television screen...if he is on in any capacity I am one happy girl. :) Although, one condition...he needs to stay on Days of our Lives..:clap: Days is not Days without Eric Martsolf (Brady). :love: I will now retreat to my corner!!!

Back