Four years ago

great_Daysfan

Banned
Reaction score
We are almost four years behind here in Sweden. Today episode 10098 was aired in Sweden. The episode was aired Tuesday, July 12 2005 in the US. At the end of the episode, Shawn was arrested for missing his trial about when crashing his bike through the church window. He wanted to be with Belle insted, at the military hospital in Germany. This Summer we will see Marlena lose her memory. It will be interesting. Does anyone of you American viewers remember this and what you thought about it?

Yep, remember all too clearly. This was during one of Days way too many stupid story lines. They took away Shawn's right to use the Salem Brain. This brainless condition will last a long time.

I don't think Shawn ever got the brain back. Unless it was for a little while with new Shawn.
:rotfl::rotfl:

Marlena's amnesia is a nightmare.

I'm trying to remember when the story got better again. hmmm :rolleyes:

Well...it depends on which characters you like. You only mentioned two stories, and to be honest I can't remember what happened next with one of them. There's a change in headwriters coming up (you might be a year away from it, though), and IMO it gets better briefly then, and then there's a rollercoaster ride of good and bad times. That was a horrible description. Sorry...

I like Stefano. Did things get better when he returned, or was it sooner?

IMO, it gets sort of better when he comes back. I didn't like the story, and there was a HUGE rewrite of history, but some of the individual scenes were really good. Right before he comes back was really boring. About six months before he came back I loved. I'm sure a lot of people feel differently, though.

Okay, I didn't like the whole brainless Shawn-D storyline. And, as for the Marlena's Amenesia/Alex North Storyline...it was okay when it started, but after a few weeks of it, I was just like "come on, Marlena! Get your memory back". They were okay storylines, but not great.

Me too. I'm feed up with the storyline with Marlena's amnesia. Today Jennifer finally accepted Jack was gone after refusing to accept it at first.

Back