Friday 12/10

mrsmahaffy

Reaction score
Full recap in Day Ahead!!!!!!!

I only caught the last little bit of the show.

Bo and Carly are at Daniel and Chloe's. Bo gets a call that he has a letter from Hope he needs to get immediately and leaves. Carly looks down and asks Chloe to keep her secret. Chloe says of course, you are keeping mine. Carly says all that matters is that the baby is happy with his parents. Carly and Chloe discuss Carly and Bo's relationship and Carly admits that it all happened so quick and now with everything going on with Hope she has to keep her mouth shut about her feelings and just be there for Bo. Carly says she wished Bo would just call.

Rafe confronts Sami about going to DiMansion. Will skedaddles to do homework to get out of it. They go round and round saying the same things (I tuned this part out, sorry). Later Will comes out to an empty living room finds his phone and sends a text to Gabi asking if she is still studying. She responds she was distracted. Will and her both smile. Sami and Rafe are in bed and he is comforting her.

EJ is having a hard time with Kate. She tells him he is heartless and that the kids need their mother. The nanny comes down saying something about Johnny and EJ goes upstairs. Johnny is crying that he wants Mommy and that she needs to come back. EJ seems a little alarmed at that but just tells him it is ok and Mommy isn't coming. He returns downstairs and Kate is still there claiming she wanted to see how bad it was to prove her point.

Hope is writing a letter under the watchful eye of the warden, who proofreads it and sends it out.
Later Bo is sitting at a table reading the letter from Hope saying what the heck is this supposed to mean? Hope is standing in her cell saying I hope you get my clues Brady.

Like I said I didn't get to watch it all and was wrangling kids, so this is all I really remember.

Back