Friday, April 13th

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ho hum! This island story cannot end too soon as far as I (and many others) are concerned. Belle & Shawn talk about Gabby's offer of $$$$ support in exchange for taking her with them to Australia. And they talk. And they talk. :bored: Gabby has promised to babysit Claire, so Belle can work at a job, and thus save more money. (I thought the sheriff told them to get out of town like yesterday!). Belle tells Shawn about the baby clothes and stroller in Gabby's closet, both are puzzled. (ya think?).Belle doesn't trust Gabby, they know nothing about her except what she has told them,Shawn more or less agrees and tells Belle she is right, so they will do whatever she wants.If I did not say :bored: I am saying it again. LOL

Steve does his very best impression of Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest today, as he is out in the commons, toying with his unappetizing lunch, and complaining to Dr. Kraft. He gets up, yapping at the other patients about the swill they are being given to eat, getting them all excited. Foley comes in, as one patient throws his tray at the wall. Foley takes him away, as Dr. Kraft attempts to reason with Steve. (even my husband, passing thru the room, mentioned they seemed to be doing Cuckoo's Nest, :rotfl: it WAS entertaining, tho!). Dr. Kraft gets called away, leaving her laptop behind. Steve takes the opportunity to use it to order 1/2 dozen pizzas.....COD. LOL The other patients are all excited. Foley comes in, and begins badgering Steve, telling him time to get back to his room. Steve gives him his usual hard time, and Foley takes out his night stick. He is about to give Steve a big smackdown with it, when a nurse comes in, stopping him by calling Foley's name. She says these pizzas (in her hands) just arrived, and the delivery person wants to be paid. Oh, Priceless!

Chelsea brings a box of stuff to Bo & Hope's door, finding a note welcoming her home tacked to the door. She is saving it, as Billie comes up. Billie does not want her moving into the Brady house, but to come back home with her. Nope, Billie burnt her bridges when she slept with Nick. From now on she is just Billie to Chelsea, her real mom is the one who raised her, and she is moving in with her family, where she has always wanted to be. Billie is in tears.

Nick arrives at work, his boss asking him to mind the lab while he has to leave for a bit. Up comes Abby, asking if Nick heard Aunt Maggie yelling at her last nite (about Max visiting her in NY - and how would Aunt Maggie even know? lol). Nick is distracted, and confessing tampering with evidence, stealing the hairbrush. It is apparent that Chelsea seems to be just using him again, and Abby warns him that Chelsea is only using him, and he has to decide what to protect.....his job, reputation and integrity, or his girlfriend.Chelsea arrives, big kiss for Nick. Up comes his boss, saying he is unable to find the hairbrush, and has Nick seen it. Freeze frame on Chelsea's smirk.

Barb

Back