From TV Guide for March

Baby Victoria had the right reaction to this dreary stuff.

Abe gets his memory back: will he demand his old mayor’s job back?

Paulina’s life-changing visitor: is it too much to hope this leads to her exit from Salem?

Steve shares a shocking story about John: if this relates to his adventures as the Pawn, it could hardly be shocking. Any news about John’s Pawn and RoboJohn experiences are so ancient that to quote an old line, they have hair growing on them.

The spoilers are for next week.

Abe and Paulina are greeted by angels.

And Steve talks to Marlena about John next week too.

Not sure about Abe and his memory. It could be a different week.

I saw on an "unreliable" site that Everett is going to be tied to something in the time capsule. For me, this sounds plausible since he keeps showing up at the Horton house and has made a connection with Julie. No other reason for that to happen unless they are tied together in the future. Maybe Nick was a twin, and here is Everett. Or maybe Everett does not have any memory of his father because he was never acknowledged by his father or some Horton relative, never knew of his existence. Not that he would have been born at the time of the capsule, but there is some long lost Horton out there etc etc etc. Personally, I do not want him to be a Horton.

Am I crazy or did Gabi and Everett cross paths before she went to jail? I swear they did and had zero recognition. If he resembled Nick at all, she would have reacted. I know they like to retcon things (create story continuity after the fact by rewriting history) on this show because they usually have no idea where they’re going when they introduce characters and plots, but I’m super sick of it. Suddenly, they’re going to use the fact the same actor is playing Everett? I hope not. Nick was a psycho and I’m glad he’s dead. We don’t need a rapist doppelgänger with a split personality that for weeks no one mentioned looked like someone else!

Back