FYI.............

Poor, poor, poor Jeannie T - only $3900 for her coat? Tough times for the gold-digging daughter of the richest man to ever reside in Salem.
I wish the writers would remember that Shane could literally buy and sell Salem 20 times over.

That ugly coat is definitely like the ones Taylor Swift and her fans were wearing to the Eras tour, in different colors.

You're right kat. Usually tv shows and movies from the 70s had hookers wearing those, usually with a mini skirt and go go boots.

This is what they remind me of, Gossamer from the old Bugs Bunny cartoons:

2e7f92da5c33c45492d180b8ce535e2b.jpg

I like the coat. It's a glam style and fits Theresa's character. Lots of designer clothes are pricey. I've recognized robes that cost hundreds of dollars or dresses that are $1000+. It's called a Hollywood wardrobe department.

Am with you there, soapkitty.........To me........that is just an ugly, ugly jacket. And seriously overpriced! But, we all have different tastes........so, evidently there are those who like it.

I wonder if the cast has any say so in what they wear (oh, Deidre Hall/Marlena does, for sure) and can they refuse to wear something? Or are they bound to accept whatever wardrobe decides.

I know, at times, an actor is allowed to keep an item or outfit, just wonder what the exact protocol is within a show?

In case inquiring minds were wondering, Gwennie T. is wearing the cheaper version of the Gorski goat jacket. There’s a dark green version that’s selling for a mere $6,600. Maybe lover boy Alex could end the battle for Stephanie’s affections by buying her one. After all, with what he makes at the paper, his rival Everett could only afford what’s on sale at the Salem outlet stores.

Back