Headwriter interviews-time jump

If "Hope's" behavior has been as strange during the last year, everyone should have noticed something is very off with her. I'm sure that Princess Gina is not foremost on their minds, but come on people!! This is not Hope. If she has been switching gears in the last year as often as she has in the last month, she has most likely made a few mistakes. The fact that no one has noticed, is unbelievable. Now we have to accept Steve as a reincarnation of Stefano. I am getting hoarse from screaming at the TV!

I have a question about this transfer of essence nonsense. Is Steve's essence in a jar on a shelf in Rolf's lab? Is Steve's essence still in him (wherever it lives in a person) and sharing space with Stefano's essence? Same thing with Hope and Princess Gina. Makes me wonder what will happen when Sweetness (Kayla) is able to reach a bit of Steve, if he is still in there. Talk about a War of the World!

He must be the only one that likes Hattie. I think she's a waste of time. Well, this fell in line in the wrong place. Referring to Ron Carlivati.

He IS the headwriter! And his interviews & remarks in re: the time jump is what this is all about :).

Agree..not impressed with Princess G & Stefano story so far. Nor making John so clueless.
I do like return of Clyde. Am glad Chad/Abby back...but not storyline...unless it improves.
So far Justin/Kayla a surprise and o.k.
However, HATE Adrienne dead & Steve brainwashed. They belong with their original spouses.
Lani/Kristen nuns...thumbs down on that ...so figure both will be leaving that convent at some point
big thumbs up on Jack/Jen

I think it's like Princess Gina with Steve, he has a microchip with Stefano's memories data that was nicked into his skin.

I still say it would make more sense to have someone who was made to look like Steve (à la André or Arnold), but then the writing wouldn't be terrible, would it?

Okay, guys! The reason for the craziness is FOR THE STORY! Whatever the story is. So many flaws, but that's part of the fun on this site. We see these flaws and the writers don't. We wouldn't have anything to gripe about if we could predict their thinking. Okay, off my soap box.

I still say it would make more sense to have someone who was made to look like Steve (à la André or Arnold), but then the writing wouldn't be terrible, would it?
You have to wonder how that phone call to Stephen Nichols (Steve) went. "You want me to come back and play Stefano????? Stefano DiMera??? Stefano, who fathered enough kids to have his own basketball team? As in Stefano-who-terrorized-Salem-for-decades-DiMera??? Are you kidding me??? What? No eye patch?? I'm in."

Back