Hearts hearts hearts - a poll about hearts (Paulina's transplant)

Should Paulina need a transplant, whose heart will end up in her chest?

• Total voters
Since Stefan has Jake's heart, that would be re-gifting. :rotfl:

I don't think Stefan will succeed with Harris, that would be too easy, so rule out Harris' heart.

I voted "other" with no suggestions. I'm stumped!

Thanks for posting robin. I've been thinking about doing this poll for a couple of days.

Jason reminded me this morning when I read his Twitter comments that I wanted to
start a poll.

Will it be someone we see now or someone else?

Or it could be at the last minute, she'll be saved with medication and/or surgery, like when Eric and Brady were both at death's door and both needed a heart. Brady got the only available heart (Daniel's) while Eric was miraculously healed and no longer needed a transplant.

I hope he gets Eric's heart. I have no use for Father Pouty, and I'm still salty he killed my favourite character, Dr Daniel Jonas.

Also, it will give Sloan lots of pouty thinky scenes, and Nicole lots of reasons to look forlorn. Plus it might earn us a short-term Sami visit, which will boost ratings in the producers' minds.

Love Doctor Jonas’s heart would be perfect for Paulina. It would help her maintain her lust for life and might even cause her to take up surfing. Of course selfish Brady probably won’t give that heart up, but maybe just a few cells from it would allow Kayla, Trippy, and Dr. Flynn Thompson (Dr. Dingo) to clone a brand-new Jonas heart for Paulina. After all, in Salem medical miracles never stop coming.

Could you add Paulina's name to the title. That would make it more clear. I skipped right over this because I didn't know it was about Paulina's heart donor.

rfsexton, I wouldn’t wish Clyde’s antique, Ozark heart on anyone, not even loudmouth Paulina. Besides, no part of Clyde’s wretched anatomy should live on after his welcome demise. Dirty cop Goldman would be a good choice provided crack-shot Harris doesn’t shoot her in the heart. With a young, healthy heart like Goldman’s Paulina could continue her high-volume drama queen routine for decades to come. (Imagine the teenaged Carver twins begging: “Mom, please don’t make us visit Grandma Paulina, please!”)

Back