Hello everyone!

Rachel_Bryden

Reaction score
I would just like to introduce myself, my name is Rachel, I'm new to the Salem Spectator. I was lurking for a little bit and finally decided to start posting! I have been watching DAYS for as long as I can remember because of my Mom who has been a loyal fan since her whole life too! I even remember some things as early as five years old. Anyone remember Neil, Liz and Todd? Those were some of my first memories of Days of Our Lives.
I live close to LA and attend many of the local fan events. I have met the cast several times and like (most of them) very much. I even got to have breakfast with a small group of friends and James Scott and Alison Sweeney. We talked Days, hobbies, new writers, etc. It was by far the best breakfast I've ever had in my life!
I've gone to every Day of Days, DCE, and FLCE event minus the ones located in other states. :)
I'd love to chat with everyone! If you're on Twitter I'm also there and I discuss nothing but DAYS! I also tweet and twitpic through all of the events so you can follow me there if you want :) @Rachel_Bryden. Hope to chat soon!

Welcome to the board! :) I always like when people introduce themselves. I'm Nicole. (Not "Nicky" "Nikki" or etc. Hehehe! It's Nicole!)

OH MY GOSH. You are lucky. I've met Molly Burnett. She's actually one of my absolute favorites ever. James Scott is so funny.

Welcome to the board... don't be afraid to jump in! :)

Hi, Nicole! Congrats on your pregnancy! My baby is about to turn one next month! Time sure flies!

Molly is the sweetest! She actually recognizes my daughter who first met her when she was 12, at every Day of Days event, and always goes out of her way to talk with her and take pictures with her! She really is a sweet person and it shows that she truly loves and appreciates her fans... As for James being funny ::SIGH:: yes! Among other things. Charming, sensitive, gorgeous, amazing.......lol.

Not many James/EJ fans here! I did jump in but now I'm afraid to go back! LOL.

Welcome aboard, Rachel......and I have to say that even among those who detest EJ DiMera, they usually give kudos to James Scott for his portrayal.

There is definitely a difference between the actor and the character, as is the case in any TV series, soap, or movie.

Welcome to our family, rachel.

I admit that I'm one who wants EJ hit by SarahBeth's bus or rew's tank. That doesn't mean that I can't appreciate James Scott's skills. I think he should win an emmy for his scenes where he loses his entire family during the rafe2 storyline.

Back