Hello fellow Days chasers!

02HOLLIS

I have watched Days for as long as I can remember, growing up, my mom watched it and I got hooked. I can remember coming home from school, which must have been kindergarten, sitting in front of my table, watching Mr. Rodgers neighborhood, and then Days! Love it so much, even got my husband hooked on it a couple of years ago. I enjoy reading the boards, and have tried many of the recipes on the boards as well! Keep them coming!! :idea:

Hi there, and how great you finally decided to jump in here. We do have some great cooks here, and there is nothing like a tried and true home cooked dish that is a fav of others.....sure to turn out great. Tis amazing how many good cooks we have here. Almost as good as Alice Horton.....:)
Glad you decided to join up......Since you have been reading here for some time, you know what great people are here, and how much fun everyone has. :)

:welcome: to the board! Between the cookbook section and the writer's bench, you won't need to look far for a good read or a good meal. This place is like home. :)

Back