Hunks of Days

That is not a good picture of Paul...he looks like he's constipated .:rotfl:

I know he's off the show, but Chandler Massey (ex-Will) should be here.

Well, that is your opinion. In mine, no, he should not. Those pictured are all currently on the show, he is not. And the character he portrayed is now being played by someone else.
If Chandler picture was there, why not James Scott? (Ej) Or Kyle Lowder. (Brady) Or MacDonald Carey. (Tom Horon) Or John Clarke (Mickey). Or Peter Reckell. (Bo)

This is very obviously a current set......being that Paul is one of those featured.
Therefore, it is PRESENT cast characters being shown. As it should be.

From left to right:
Aiden Jennings, a lawyer with a mysterious past who is Hope's boyfriend
Ben Rogers (recast), who is the half-brother of Jordan Ridgeway (Rafe's ex and Chad's girlfriend) and the current boyfriend of Abigail.
Chad DiMera, recast
Paul Narita, a new character who's a baseball player and evidently Sonny's ex.

2nd row.......first is Clyde Weston, father of Ben, step-father of Jordan Ridgeway, currently trying to hook up with Kate, & recently a patient of Marlena's
Sonny Kiriakis, nephew of Victor, son of Justin & Adrienne, husband of Will Horton
JJ Deveraux = son of Jack & Jennifer, recently slept with Eve Donovan, mother of girlfriend Paige
Tad....sometimes called T, works at Club TBD, best friend of Will Horton

I've seen that picture of Shawn Christian (Daniel) many times and I have to say I hate it. This has nothing to do with my dislike of his character, but everything to do with the glare projecting from his forehead and the huge tan spot that looks like that area of his forehead was covered by something, like a bandage, for a long period of time. It's just not a flattering picture and I've seen some where he actually looks pretty good.

The picture of Freddie Smith (Sonny) is one of my favorite of him. Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) is absolutely stunning. Aiden and Hope are already cute, but imagine the Daniel Cosgrove in that photo sweeping Hope off her feet. Would you consider them "hot" or declare Hope a cradle robber LOL.

Actually, I really dislike ANY actor's pictures taken in front of those "busy" backboards out in front of some event. Makes for lousy background and takes away from the actors themselves......in my opinion.

Back