I have a ?

Marifry

Reaction score
I know this sounds really lame, but how do I get from the last page of posts(ie page 6) back to original threads without having to click on previous over and over again? help pleeze....:confused: thank you

In the lower right corner of the last post on the page, there are numbers showing what page you are on -- and how many pages. Just click on #1 or "first" and that will take you back. Hope that helps.

Lilo, thank you for your response. In the past I have tried that and it still takes me back to the last page and makes me hit "previous" to get back to the first page (page by page). I will try it again and see if it works. :hug:

I still have a ?

Okay, I was in 12 pages of posts and when I clicked on page 1 it takes me to page 1 but when I arrow back to get to main thread it takes me back to the last page (page 12). When there are 12 pages of posts, to save time I have to get out of the site and then get back in. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to jump in.

Usually you click on the page # you want like 3 click on it and it should take you to that page. If that's not working then the page might not be working right on your computer.

It takes you back to page 12 when you backspace/ back arrow because that was the last page you viewed prior to clicking page 1. If you want to go back to the home page, click on "home" at the top where it says home, forums, gallery. You can also click on forums to view all the forums which will take you to a listing of threads inside each one when you click on them. Also check your browser cookies, because this forum requires you to allow them to navigate successfully when signed in. You can still view/ post without them, but it can get annoying with all the little extra steps. Hope that helps.
Going back to main thread you are viewing: there should be a chain of links right above the thread's name and below the ads.

Back