Intelligence

Wasn't Castle a rerun last night? Because Billy Miller from Y&R was on! And I saw that show!

I don’t think Gabriel and Riley are annoying each other any more; I like the friendship and trust that they are building. Another great show!

Yep, watched it last night. Really good show. I think they should change it's day and/or time slot, tho. NBC is pre-empting BlackList, and Castle has been showing reruns here and there. I really think Intelligence would do great on one of those "boring" nights, when they put Dateline on because they don't have a good show to put in the slot. LOL

Oh, and I absolutely loved the end, when justice was meted out to the villain. !!!

I laugh at Gabriel making comments about Riley’s feel for him, but his feelings are just as strong for her too! It’s nice to be in on the ground floor of a budding romance! Each week I enjoy the show more!

Gosh, that was a good one last night. I am glad a serum was found to combat the virus. I love how they can show Gabriel a picture, and he can put himself into it like 3D. Facinating. So was the escape from the burning shack.

Another good show last night….It was cute when Gabriel called Riley and asked her out to breakfast there first date! He had to beg a little bit before she said yes, but not much! CUTE!

I missed it, as was watching the icedancing. Dang it, I have to get a DVR of some kind. This drives me up a wall. LOL

Another great show a lot of twists and turns this week….Next week really looks good!

Good episode last night. I loved Gabriel's mom, but whoa, didn't expect that ending with Lillian's father.

I saw the episode last night. I enjoyed it.

Another fantastic show I just love it when they through something unexpected in at the end. Really didn’t see that coming. I think Gabriel’s mom is cute and is a woman with her own mind. And how Gabriel and Riley beat around the bush about their feeling for each other.

Back