Interviewing Patsy Pease (Kim Brady)...fan questions to be included...ask in here!

Jason47

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My next interview is going to be with Patsy Pease (Kimberly Brady).

For this interview, along with my own questions, I'll be selecting some of the most interesting ones that you'd like to ask her too!

Please post your questions in this thread, and I will choose a couple of them to ask Patsy.

Oh, I'm super excited about this!! Thanks, Jason! I'll definitely suggest some interview questions...let me think about some good ones and I'll get back to you.

Yay! I'm so excited that you're doing this. Patsy is a sweetheart and she gives great interviews!!

A few questions for Patsy:

1) How much did you know about the character when you agreed to accept the role? Was there anything in particular that attracted you to the role / position at DAYS?
2) When I watch dvds of past shows, I am so impressed with your work in all of the stories but especially in Kim's blindness story. How did you prepare for that and how did you do it it so convincingly?
3) How much creative freedom did you and others have in performing a scene? Were things pretty tightly controlled or did you have freedom to interpret and perform things as you felt appropriate?
4) What was the most challenging story to tell? Why?
5) Did you have any input in the direction of your character? If so, can you elaborate?
6) A pure fashion question...did you have any input in Kim's wardrobe? Were you allowed to keep any of the clothes/dresses you wore? [I loved some of Kim's formal dresses and I'm just curious!]

Love those question ideas, kimandshane! :love: You ask 3 that were on my list, so I'll copy them here in the order of ones I am most interested in learning.

1) How much creative freedom did you and others have in performing a scene? Were things pretty tightly controlled or did you have freedom to interpret and perform things as you felt appropriate?
2) Did you have any input in the direction of your character? If so, can you elaborate?
3) What was the most challenging story to tell? Why?

Back