Jack Deveraux is dead

moshedemartian

Reaction score
For months now Jennifer has believed that Jack was on a walkabout. However, Jack was caught spying on the Kiriakis business and thrown into a pit where he eventually died. But, he did manage to hide his notes in a statue he sent to his beloved wife, Jennifer. But for some reason, the statue failed to leave customs at the port of Salem.

One day, Jennifer is notified she has a package from Jack. At first she wants nothing to do with it, but then curiosity overcame her. She had the statue delivered to her home, but when it got there it was cracked in the middle. She swore at Jack for not better protecting his packages but then she saw the folder stuffed inside.

The notes on the Kiriakis enterprise astounded even Jenifer who was a top reporter in her day. And enclosed was a note telling Jennifer that if she received this statue that he was probably dead. Jennifer was heat broken.

Now Jennifer asked Dr. Dan to help her to brink down Victor Kiriakis and his evil empire.

Will Doc Dan help her, will Jennifer go back to her days of being a top rated detective and reporter? Only time will tell.

Well, you did make me smile, Moshe. (In spite of the fact that I love Jack D. and don't want him dead at all!) Hmmmm.

Well, you did make me smile, Moshe. (In spite of the fact that I love Jack D. and don't want him dead at all!) Hmmmm.

Actually, I have an alternate part of this storyline that I was waiting to post.

It seems that Jack is not really dead, but being held by none other than Stefano DiMera in one of his many castles in Italy. Jennifer and Doc Dan sleuth the castle not expecting to find poor Jack languishing in a cell with no memory of Jennifer or Abby.

To be continued....

P.S. Will Doc Dan help to restore Jack's memory, or will he give in to temptation and do whatever it takes to keep Jennifer by his side?

Nah Jack is not dead

What would make a great story is that itis revealed that Nathan Horton is his son.

How do we know it isn't Faux Jack, or, Jack2?

Since Matthew is returning as Jack, I decided not to work on this story anymore as it might give things away accidentally by accident. ROFLOL

Back