Jason47 books rare interview with Regina Gleason (Kitty Horton)!

Jason47

Reaction score
JASON47 BOOKS RARE INTERVIEW WITH REGINA GLEASON, AKA KITTY HORTON, THE FIRST FEMALE TO DIE ON DAYS!
"Days" fans old and new, get ready later this week to read my exclusive interview with Regina Gleason, who played the contract role of Kitty Horton, estranged wife of Tommy Horton, from 1967-1969. Kitty's death in 1969 caused Bill Horton to go to jail and helped launch the storyline of Doug Williams in 1970. Find out how she got cast on "Days", how she found out she was going to be killed off, her thoughts on some of the early "Days" cast (one in particular who threw the best beach parties), one of the strangest places someone recognized her as Kitty, what she's been up to since leaving "Days", and much more! Should be posting the interview in the next few days, so get ready to take a trip down memory lane!

gleasonreginaC.jpg

REGINA GLEASON INTERVIEW NOW POSTED!

JASON47 BOOKS RARE INTERVIEW WITH REGINA GLEASON, AKA KITTY HORTON, THE FIRST FEMALE TO DIE ON DAYS!

"Days" fans old and new, be sure to read my exclusive interview with Regina Gleason, who played the contract role of Kitty Horton, estranged wife of Tommy Horton, from 1967-1969. Kitty's dramatic death in 1969 caused Bill Horton to go to jail and helped launch the storyline of Doug Williams in 1970. Find out how she got cast on "Days", how she found out she was going to be killed off, her thoughts on some of the early "Days" cast (one in particular who threw the best beach parties), one of the strangest places someone recognized her as Kitty, what she's been up to since leaving "Days", and much more! Plus, I've also posted the script of Kitty's debut scenes from August 31, 1967, available to "Days" fans for the first time since that episode aired over 45 years ago! http://www.jason47.com/

I remember Kitty Horton also.. It is so good to get to see what has become of some of the early members of the Horton Clan, or just the residents of Salem in general.... Wow thanks Jason...

and she is wearing a lovely broach....

Excellent interview Jason47! :clap: Thanks!

Back