Jason47's 50th Anniversary Photo Retrospective video

All I can say is "WOW"!!! Great work....I can only imagine how long it took to put this together! Thanx Jason

Gathered small bits and pieces over the past few months. Scored it last night with all the songs. Had to change out Tonight I Celebrate My Love, which isn't allowed on YouTube, so I subbed an instrumental version. Thanks for the compliments everyone! :)

What a beautiful tribute to classic Days, Jason. KUDOS! The music choices complimented the scenes. It was amazing to review the history of Days in pictures. Of course I loved every scene with Jack and Jack & Jenn!!

"Oh how the years go by"........or oh how the Days go by! I'm going to watch it one more time. :clap:

Last edited:
Jason, my goodness this is amazing!!!!! I'm on an airplane right now and am sitting in my seat with tears in my eyes. Thank you so much for this.

Captivating!! I couldn't stop watching and remembering. I was only 6 years old when this soap began and I've been watching every since. What memories you brought back to all of us Jason! What a beautiful gift to us all! Love the music as well! FANTASTIC job Jason!!!

Jason

When I watched your tribute again, memories flooded my heart of my Gramma, Mom and occasional aunts watching the show together. I learned to watch Days because it was their daily personal 'treat'. Tears flowed as I remembered bonding with them through the years. Amazing a tv show could impact our hearts - and lives - like "sands through the hour glass"!!

Thank you!

Jason, my goodness this is amazing!!!!! I'm on an airplane right now and am sitting in my seat with tears in my eyes. Thank you so much for this.

You're welcome. Hope you had enough tissues for the plane ride. :)

I thought the combination of the Days-related songs would add a powerful punch to the pictures.

Jason

When I watched your tribute again, memories flooded my heart of my Gramma, Mom and occasional aunts watching the show together. I learned to watch Days because it was their daily personal 'treat'. Tears flowed as I remembered bonding with them through the years. Amazing a tv show could impact our hearts - and lives - like "sands through the hour glass"!!

Thank you!

How nice of you to say. I started watching Days with my grandmother, and watched it at times with my parents as well, so it brought back those memories for me too.

Back