John knowing about Chad

Churris

Reaction score
I just watched yesterday's show. The aftermath of Marlena getting attacked. Did I miss something? How did John know everything about Dr. Marlena seeing Chad as a patient. Marlena has been very professional of never talking about a patient and her sessions due to doctor patient confidentiality. So when John was saying everything as to the fact that Marlena was treating Chad and that he believed he was being set up, my flags started going up. Again did I miss something?

Yeah now that you mention it, that is weird!:confused:
Speaking of weird, could it be that because of all his comas, past memory erasure, and stints as "The Pawn" have caused John's much-abused mind to somehow develop a sixth sense about what his beloved Doc is doing? As Stefano would say: "Ah, this makes sense, yes?"

Or..... John's brains got scrambled one too many times and he has developed a split personality and when it takes over he goes out in ninja stalker style and sneaks around Salem standing next to bushes ala Kayla style in an attempt to get the latest gossip and then writes articles for the gossip paper Nicole just quit working at under the name ISA Eat Your Heart Out.

Back