Reaction score
elvis1stfamily.gif

Susan Banks, John and newborn "John, Jr.", a/k/a Little Elvis, a/k/a EJ

elvisbreastfeeding.gif

Kristen, John and newborn "John, Jr.", a/k/a Little Elvis, a/k/a EJ

elvisdonttelldaddy.gif

Kristen and "baby brother" Eeej

elvisdocexposed.gif

Kristen, Marlena and "John, Jr.", a/k/a Little Elvis, a/k/a EJ (after Marlena figured out "John, Jr." was really Susan's, son, Little Elvis)

elvisprettydress.gif

Susan Banks with Little Elvis after the truth came out

elvisjohn.gif

John, Marlena and Little Elvis

elvismary3.gif

Susan Banks' sister, Sister Mary Moira, with her nephew, Little Elvis

seeingdouble.gif

Seeing double?? These are the twins playing Belle, Abby, Will, Brady and Little Elvis (NOTE: triplets played Little Elvis, but only two of the babies are in this picture. Notice the "Will twins", in the center of the picture, are older than the "Elvis babies")

elvistalkstostefano.gif

Stefano with Little Elvis

elviswalkinthepark.gif

John, Kristen and "Baby John, Jr.", a/k/a Little Elvis, a/k/a EJ (in a daydream Kristen was having after everyone found out the truth)

elvisitwasntelvis.gif

Stefano, Kristen and Little Elvis, a/k/a EJ

elvisfamilyagainkiss.gif

John, Kristen and Little Elvis, a/k/a EJ during another one Kristen's daydreams

elvstom2.gif

Susan Banks, Little Elvis (a/k/a EJ) and Thomas Banks, another one of Susan's siblings

elvisbelongstostef3.gif

Susan, Little Elvis, a/k/a EJ, John and Marlena

elvishelpme.jpg

Susan Banks, Little Elvis, a/k/a EJ, and Edmund Crumb

These were all taken from online archives from Beth's Days of Our Lives Page (which is no longer online). I tried to find a picture of Sami and Little Elvis, because I swore she watched him for Susan one time. But there were none of them together.

All of these pictures were taken from online archives of Beth's Days of Our Lives Page (which is no longer online).

In the picture of the different twins, that played different newborns, the set of twins in the center of the picture, that played Will, Is it my imagination, or do they look like the ones (and I know I am asking a lot here) Does anyone think they resemble the ones they had to play Lucille Ball and Desi Arnez's son Desi Jr. only known as Little Rickey, sure seems like the same little faces.

seeingdouble.gif

Are you asking if the twins who played Will at that time (Shawn and Taylor Carpenter) are related to the twins who played Little Ricky on I Love Lucy (Joseph and Michael Mayer as well as Ronald Lee and Richard Lee Simmons) (later played by just Richard Keith, when Little Ricky was a little older)?

Or are you just saying the twins who played Will at that time remind you of Little Ricky from I Love Lucy?

Back