john rightful share

stefeno-rises

Reaction score
of the demira's fortune..will hit a snag why

there is no proof accept the words from a dying woman..did she give john anything anything to prove he is santoes and stefeno's blood?????

john wants what is rightfully his...but he needs more than the words of a dying woman to prove it...unless stefeno's lawyers are very stupid and takes stefeno's worst enemy's word for it

Should this be under writers bench or daily days? It's not really a spoiler, just a thought right?

There is something in one of these spoiler threads stating he is checking into Stefano's funds to see about getting his share.

I am sure there has to be a birth certificate somewhere. They can use the dna off one of her clothing items that she wore at the time of her death and match it with John's, there are many ways of finding out.

Since Colleen and Shawn were siblings, they could also test the dna to see if they are related.

Since Colleen and Shawn were siblings, they could also test the dna to see if they are related.

the only DNA that will matter will be santoes and since santoes never knew he had a son..well it is difficult ..unless a blood sample from stefeno himself will prove he is a demira

Stefano_rises........I have repeatedly asked you to either quote your source if you are posting a spoiler.........or to identify a post as speculation if this is your own thoughts.

It is difficult for posters here to know where you are coming from when you do not identify what it is you are posting.

I am moving this into Writers' Bench as fiction, until and unless you label your threads more accurately.

Back