Just for Fun

Which ordering matches your interpretation of the characters' ages?

• Julie, Eric, Belle, Jan, Chanel, Will, EJ, Carver

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • EJ, Eric, Julie, Belle, Carver, Will, Jan, Chanel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will, Carver, Chanel, Jan, EJ, Belle, Eric, Julie

• Eric, Carver, Will, Jan, Belle, Julie, Chanel, EJ

• Julie, Eric, Chanel, EJ, Belle, Jan, Will, Carver

• Julie, EJ, Eric, Belle, Jan, Will, Carver, Chanel

• Julie, Eric, Belle, Jan, EJ, Will, Chanel, Carver

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Julie, Eric, EJ, Jan, Belle, Will, Chanel, Carver

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Some other configuration

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
This is just for fun, and all answers are as legitimate as all others in this crazy mixed-up world we call Salem, with its own special laws, economics, religious beliefs, and relationship to the space-time continuum.

Aaah, Jason........You have managed to put the much older Julie into the various configurations, making all impossible to put into a similar age group. Or did you mean putting older to youngest, or youngest to oldest???

OK, I'll take a stab at this. This Days Oner will try from memory. Doesn't mean that I'm correct since my "rememberer" gets confused sometimes. :rotfl:

Julie... was already a teenager when Days came on the air. (My Mom said I was never ever to shoplift like Julie did!)
Eric (& Sami) ... middle of the 1980s
Belle & Jan should be about the same age unless one skipped grades or had to repeat a grade...early 1990s
Will...mid 1990s
EJ...late 1990s
Chanel is about Allie's age so I'm guessing...mid 2000s
Carver and Jules... Christmas, 2020

Hmmm, that doesn't match any of the Jason's choices so I'll go with "Some other configuration".

I chose the last choice as the closest to what I feel are the right age ranges:

Julie, Eric, EJ, Jan, Belle, Will, Chanel, Carver​

Julie is obviously the oldest of this group, with Carver as a baby as clearly the youngest. Chanel is the next youngest as the newest young adult and in the same age category as Johnny and Allie, who are younger than Will. Also, Will is the next youngest as he was born after Belle and he was not SORAsed when she and Philip were. The question to me would be who's older, Eric or EJ, EJ was SORASed putting him in the same age group as Eric and Sami. Jan and Belle were classmates so it's not clear which one is older.

Julie, Eric, Belle, Jan, Chanel, Will, EJ, Carver

While this choice could be correct..... somewhere along the line EJ became older than Will and now looking at it.... Chanel is a BFF (Best friend forever) of Allie so is she younger than Will??? for now at least.... Julie will always be older than anyone in this group.... right???

Age is however old the present writer wants someone to be. EJ should be a kid, and others should be much older than they act like. Roman was not real young when intr0duced and should be quite old now. Considering e grandchildren and, in some cases, great-grandchildren, Kate and many others should be much older.

Back