Last Tango In Halifax

The season finale will be here next week. So, will Gillian go through with her wedding? Will she tell Robbie the whole truth? Watching Celia and Alan's reaction to John's confession was interesting.

LOL, I read a couple things about that finale', and oh, am definitely looking forward......

Oh, my gosh, what a final episode for this season! First, it was very clever to find a way to show paths for characters in the event it would be the last season, but yet be able to pick up story if not. I believe I have read there IS to be a season 4 so good.
Won't say any more as I am guessing some folks have yet to see it.

Good episode, very clever use of Gillian having those flashbacks. Also seeing the beginning of interaction between the current younger crowd and Gary's kids.

Agreed. It is like Downton.......LOL. They need to drag out that heinz ketchup commercial.......Anticipation.....

Meanwhile.......I have liked how Caroline "feels" Kate still there, talks to her, etc, but realizes and knows that Kate must go. That is so very well done....I love the actress playing Caroline, who can show so many different emotions just with facial expressions.

Back