Let me introduce myself

niecelingmom

Reaction score
I have been here for a bit, but haven't really introduced myself. I just jumped right in...

My name is Tammy. I have three daughters, two are grown. I have 2 grandchildren, and am expecting my 3rd very soon. I have 3 dogs and 3 cats. Hmmm, I just realized that the number 3 is a prominent theme in my life. Lol

I have been watching Days of Our Lives since I was born I guess. I watched with my mom. When I went to college I planned my schedule around Days. Bo and Hope were getting together.....now that was can't miss.

Anyway, I really love Salem Spectator and the sense of community here. It is wonderful to visit a site where people share their opinions without attacking one another or the actors. I look forward to getting to know y'all. :)

I'm very happy to meet you niecelingmom and look forward to posting with you on the forum! Welcome!

Welcome! Glad to have you!

My name is Stephanie and I have 2 daughters, one will be 7 years old in March (Jenna Jade), the other just turned 3 years old a couple weeks ago (Lexie Noelle). :) I have a hubby (Eric) and a dog (boxer named Destiny)... and that's it. lol. I work full time and LOVE Salemspectator! I spend my lunch hour on this site almost every day.

Also- I'm nearby y'all- I'm in Greenville, SC - and I pass right through the east TN mountains on my way to visit the in laws in Pound, VA (that corner of VA that touches TN/KY... in fact, I have an Aunt that lives in the East TN mountains, and I can see my in laws mountain from her mountain...LOL)

Welcome to you neicelinqmom
my daughter lives in tenn near kentucky border, small world apparently:eek:

good to see you all here :)

It is indeed a very small world.
Aabbee, my middle daughter, who will be presenting me with my first granddaughter in one more week, lives on the TN/KY border.
DaysLady (Stephanie), I actually lived in Southwest Virginia as a child. My dad, uncles, grandfather, cousins, etc worked in the coal mines. I know where Pound is. Also, I used to live in Laurens, SC so right down the road, huh? I LOVE boxers. That is what I had growing up. It has been probably 25 years since Barney and 27 since Astro passed, but I still tear up when I think about them.

I look forward to our visits on Salem Spectator.

I look forward to our visits on Salem Spectator.[/quote]

anywhere near johsoncity?

Back