"Love on the Air"....Hallmark movie

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone watch this movie over the weekend.......starring Ali Sweeney? Actually, was pretty good. Lots of snark, but enjoyable snark. LOL

Love-On-Air

Radio talk show hosts meet accidentally, without knowing who the other one is.......both with opposite viewpoints on men/women, end up hosting a new show together because their fighting and snarking is ratings gold.

It will probably be on again at some point. Did like it.

Edited by Wayne: Added link to the HallMark Channel's page for the movie in question

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched it on DVR last night and thought it was pretty dry. But I agree it will be on again so I'll likely give it another shot.

I have it on my DVR but haven't watched yet. I wanted to see Alison Sweeney in something other than Days. Hopefully I can watch soon.

I liked it. The back and forth between the two main characters was fun. Of course, I am, admittedly, a Hallmark Channel junkie! Yes, I know, some may groan at that one. I enjoy the clean cut, easy to follow, okay-to-watch-with-my-kids entertainment it offers. Ali Sweeney looked great and did a wonderful job. "Love On Air" fit the bill for an easygoing Saturday night.

Back