Marlena and Victor

NikkiFan

Reaction score
Not sure where I should be posting this, but I was just looking for some back ground on Marlane and Victor over the years. I am sure its like 99% of the show now days, and they just want us to forget history. I know Victor was hell on wheels at one time. Have he and Marlane interacted before? Thanks!

Well Victor was the Salem crime boss...He was not one of Marlena's favorite people. He brought John/the Pawn to Salem...so there was a whole storyline about John and Victor. That was when everyone thought John was Roman and they went on the run in West Virgina...go to the JohnandDoc.com and watching the vids...great storyline and you only have to watch their storyline. But yes, through the years Marlena and Victor have interacted alot.

That whole thing from victor about when a man gets older, he has a harder time dealing with women was too funny.:rotfl:he's always been older and he has always had trouble with women.

Victor gets redeemed by witty lines. :rolleyes: I like his lines but can't stand the cantankerous old coot.

I must say that his last few appearances have had him really cranky, for sure. However, Victor really does get some spunky lines to deliver. LOL

Back