Matt Ashford (Jack) article

The thing is.......there was NOTHING at the time about "being impaled". And it was Cameron who went to I.D. the body, not any family member. Yep, the same Cameron who has been suspect in the delivery of Nicole's baby, Daniel Rafael.
And if he was working for Stefano, how easy to say, sure, that is him, he is dead, when Jack was not.

Someone read something about Matt A. and started a thread, but forgot to put the link to the article in it. Been looking for her to come back to the board, so perhaps there is some kind of news that might be ....well newer is a good word. LOL

Barb ~ that is what sent me on a search to see if I could find the article that person was referring to. The one I posted the link to seemed to be the most recent info. It does sound like the door may not be completely shut on this????

It was nice to read about him having a little boy (and a baby girl on the way) after having his two girls being all grown up now.

@Lil0....yeah, I went on a search as well. I do know that, in other interviews, Matt Ashford (Jack) has indicated being open to a return.....right now the writers are juggling a lot of vets, getting them involved into story, so perhaps there is a possibility "down the road" a bit. ???

@Lil0....yeah, I went on a search as well. I do know that, in other interviews, Matt Ashford (Jack) has indicated being open to a return.....right now the writers are juggling a lot of vets, getting them involved into story, so perhaps there is a possibility "down the road" a bit. ???

Precisely why I think they should have brought Jack back instead of Bo. They should have waited until Peter Reckell (Bo) was permanently available.

I'd have him abducted by the Dimeras, in particularly Peter Blake (probably use a recast due to the original actor having issues with Days). I'd also explain that Peter was that masked figure who stalked people during Halloween a few years back. The motivation being Peter and the evil Clan blames Jack for ruining his life, even though Peter brought all his bad luck on himself through his own misdeeds. Jack meanwhile has been brainwashed into a loyal Dimera Pawn/Soldier and doesn't remember his past, a la John Black.

Back