Moms Mabley

Wilde Woman

Reaction score
Anyone who has HBO must catch the brilliant documentary directed by the also-brilliant Whoopi Goldberg...Moms Mabley. It debuted this past Monday and is available via HBO On Demand under "Specials." I have always adored Moms, so ahead of her time, with her true, no-holds-barred comedy and raising our social awareness at the same time. She told it like it was, never flinching from the realities of the day. It's a must-see!

655_122151731150.jpg

You are most welcome, MystFaerie. I like to share valuable programming whenever possible. Definitely watch it with your mother. I liked it so much, I will probably watch it again. Oh, and if you are a Bill Cosby fan, he has a new one-man show on Comedy Central this Saturday. They recently ran his one-man show from a very long time ago, and I laughed so much, my sides hurt! He's another true comic icon.

Oh, my gosh, Bill Cosby........is that THIS Saturday? I love him. Saw him once in person years ago.....he is really just fantastic. Reruns of his old show come on at 10P.M. ...and again at 10:30 p.m. Central. I think it is the BET channel. It is 330 on Direct TV. I sometimes am able to see at least the first one 2-3 times a week. It WAS on TVLand, but just for a short time.

Back