Monday, June 11th

Hmmm, the forklift things sounds just like what happened in the late 80s when Steve rescued Bo as a forklift was bearing down on him.

l2stevejovi wrote:
Hmmm, the forklift things sounds just like what happened in the late 80s when Steve rescued Bo as a forklift was bearing down on him.

Great observation 12stevejovi.... I wonder if it somehow saves them money to repeat the same stuff...?? Or they just are too lazy to come up with new things...??

PAllison wrote:
And Shawn does not go with Philip and Belle to find Claire cause he is waiting on a DNA test...??? Does that make sense to absolutely anyone...??? Imagine, your daughter is missing, presumed dead, then you find out she may be alive and you have a lead to where she might be, but you don't immediately go there because you are waiting on some test results....??? Sorry, that is just to unbelievably stupid....
Not to mention that after everything that has happened, he lets Belle run off alone with Philip. Either Philip did a good job of convincing Shawn that he's changed, or Shawn's a complete moron.

I really don't know why if they were going to make Jeremy that bad, what was the point of making him a Horton. They used to be the most upstanding family in town, and now there's only one man left in town with the last name Horton. And he's it?

PAllison wrote:
l2stevejovi wrote:

Great observation 12stevejovi.... I wonder if it somehow saves them money to repeat the same stuff...?? Or they just are too lazy to come up with new things...??
I think they recently showed a flashback from that incident. Wasn't it that the forklift was pushing the boxes together so Bo would get squeezed or crushed to death. Steve climbed from above and hauled him out.
Whichever, yes, the perils that faced the cast of the 80s are now being faced by the cast of now.

yes they did show that flashback.. i beleive it wa when bo and steve were in the plane

1daysfan1 wrote:
well, I knew he was related, but you would think that Bo and Hope would encourage Belle and Shawn to stay with them before they would let Jeremy. LIke the other poster stated, he could have stayed with Gram. Or Maggie for that matter.
It would make sense for Jeremy to stay with Alice or Maggie. Except that I wouldn't wish Jeremy on Alice, and Maggie had a hard enough time dealing with Nick. How's she going to handle Jeremy? I would rather they hadn't made him a Horton.

I cannot understand how he even got out of the Air Force Academy with his attitude. What a thoroughly unlikeable young man....almost makes Philip & Shawn look saintly!

Yet it's still kind of early to make assumptions about Jeremy... YES i know I have...but... yet still early.

O.K. I just can't resist.....

I think we've all established for sometime now, that Shawn IS a moron...... :)

Back