Monday, March 17th

Our John is in there somewhere!

I love that he is "remembering" things like Beauregard. I hope his memory returns gradually as I'm not among those who think he is faking.

I am still kind of hoping that he's doing all this to 'show' that he's a Dimera so that he can infiltrate the family. Like maybe between the time Marlena found him in the lab and now, he somehow got his memory back and is deciding to use this all to his advantage so that they are done once & for all with Stefano & his gang. I just think that would be so much better than simply slowing regaining his memory - like he's really sticking it to the Dimeras by uncovering all their nasty little secrets & exposing them.

I have been saying that for a long time...so glad someone agrees!!!

I think this is going to take awhile and will be on screen at least thru May sweeps...and I think it's gonna get good and put the DiMeras in their place....and more into the business world.

It's awesome just reading it. I can't wait until Monday.

@freckles & others...the problem with the theory of John putting "the DiMeras i their place" IMO...... is there are none except Stefano.....and he is helpless.Stefano has disowned Lexie, Tony & Elvis......Andre is dead. None of them have any money, power or say so in the DiMera affairs. Who is left?

Cen

that was exactly what I was thinking too. He can barely remember the names of some of his relatives but he knows that Bo is Beauregard?? Sounds fishy to me. Hopes we're starting to get our John back.

Poirot, Are you SURE Andre is dead! This is DOL. Anybody can come back from the dead. Also, if John has access to everything that is Stephano's and has been working with him off and on over the years, wouldn't he know and have access to the safe behind the picture that now holds the disk?

Thanks again for the GREAT headsup. I wont be able to see the show, as I am going to my Liver Doctor !! Yep.
I just know everyone here is so thankful your posting are available to us !!
One Question (ha, like there is only ONE)
Anyway--can anyone tell me where the CD w/John's memory is located??
Thanks, friends--

Stefano's portrait.....why hasn't John taken it down??? Hmmmmmmm, I mean he was so into all this stuff yet the huge portrait hangs there untouched, except by Rolf.

I am still wondering what Stefano was thinking when he said "wait til they find out who the real John is" it was something like that......I guess we shall found out eventually ....

I think John likes to look at it with his cigar & brandy in hand...and taunt it. LOL

I watched the Monday episode of Days on youtube last night and it was great!! I just loved when John and Belle had there little conversation. I do think the our John is in there and trying to come out. Gosh I still can't believe that they got rid of Belle and Shawn, it just makes no sense to me at all. Poor Bo, if PR does not get a Emmy nomination I will just scream!!

Wow, did you notice that one of the larger things that nearly all of us requested in Days is actually coming true. Giving women a little more to do than sleep with other men and fall in love? Now we not only have women in those rolls but also men what with the Advertising Agencies, the ongoing hospital work & Kate's work (and I assume Chelsea will jump on board with her grandma) as well.

How cool is that? =)

Back