Monday, May 14th

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Monday, May 14th, 2007

Kayla is sitting in church, when Adrienne arrives, asking if she has any news of Steve. No, he is gone from Salem. Kayla tells Adrienne about finding the atlas in EJ’s apt. with the island of Tinda Lao circled, is convinced this is where Steve was sent. Adrienne realizes this is where Shawn, Belle & the baby are. Yep, & Bo has gone, too. She asks Adrienne if she has brought what she asked, and yes she has, as Adrienne pulls a gun from her purse, giving it to Kayla, but asking what she wants with it. Kayla is going to Tinda Lao tonight, and needs it just in case. She is convinced Steve has been sent to kill Bo & Shawn, & cannot allow that. Adrienne cannot believe this, she knows real Steve is down there somewhere. Kayla prays that is so, but she cannot allow Steve to kill her brother and her nephew. She has to stop him from doing that. She leaves.

Lucas is rolling out the suitcase as Sami comes out, asking if he is sure everything is packed. Sure enough. She is wearing his white shirt, they laugh, kiss, fall onto the sofa. Knock, Knock. Tis the snake from across the hall. Lucas cannot believe it. He & EJ have a few words. Evidently EJ was going to tell all, but Lucas already knows all, which takes EJ aback somewhat. He tries to claim Samantha was a willing participant, but Lucas will have none of that. It was rape, pure and simple. Now EJ talks about the fact the baby is his, but Sami lets him know she lied, that she does not know who the father is. Well, 2 strikes, but EJ is not out yet, as he brings up Sami drugging Lucas and nearly roasting EJ. Uh, oh. Sami has not told Lucas this yet, but she tells him she will explain about that later, tells EJ to get lost, there is nothing Lucas does not know, the baby will not be born for 5 more months, and they are leaving for their honeymoon. EJ notes that they will have to deal with him when the baby IS born, and says to have a nice time in New Orleans, and out the door he goes.
Sami wants to know how he knows where they are going. Lucas wants to know about her drugging him. Sami tells him about kissing him, the lipstick, the cabin, Celeste’s idea, & how she could not do it and left. She figures EJ set the cabin on fire (and yeah, so do we!) as a way to mess with her head. Over in his apartment, EJ is remembering Sami telling him her baby was his, a DiMera, and looks rather distraught. He seems to be trying to pack a few things, when Knock, Knock on his door, and the wicked witch arrives, in mommy dearest mode. She figures that EJ has told Lucas, who has thrown Sami out. Alas, EJ informs her Lucas already knew, Samantha had told him all, and Lucas’s love for Sami is stronger than any of their tricks, plots, deceits, etc. This does not set well with Kate, but EJ admires Lucas for that.He claims he loves Samantha, always has, and probably always will. (If so, he has a terrible way of showing it, and that is NOT love!) She realizes he seems to be going somewhere, reminds him they are running a business together. He tells her to run it herself. (Sure, and take the fall for all the missing money!), gives her a card on where to reach him. She looks, and comments….”Louisiana??” Out in the hall, Lucas & Sami are leaving, getting in the elevator, laughing, chattering. As the elevator door closes, EJ comes out in the hall with his suitcase. In his apt., Kate angrily kicks the door shut.

On Tinda Lao, Philip & Shawn face off, Phil threatens, Claire babbles (so cute) as Philip is determined to take Claire. Shawn won’t let him, lets him know Bo is on the island, too. (O.K. shall we all wonder how Shawn & Bo left the hotel together with the dog, but Shawn gets to the cave so far ahead of his dad? And is weak and wounded? Lol) Everyone exchanges words back & forth, Shawn won’t let Philip get near Claire & Belle, so Philip knocks him down, takes Claire, and asks Belle to come along, the boat is waiting. Belle does not want to leave Shawn, but won’t leave Claire, so leaves, shouting at Shawn to remember God punishes sinners. She repeats it several times as she follows Phil out. Bo arrives, Shawn is bleeding, and he gets him back to the hotel. They decide that Gabby’s boat would never catch up to Phil, but they have to try. She goes to get the GPS, comes running back, having figured out the message Belle was trying to give Shawn….God Punishes Sinners - GPS. Aha, she gets her laptop, they get onto the maritime site, punch in the tracking number, and voila…..they see Philip has cleared the harbor, and is heading south. Not to the U.S. as promised, but towards Australia. They think a plane might catch up, Gabby says there are a few amateur pilots around, she will see if she can find something for them. Later she comes running back, telling Bo & Shawn that a seaplane just came in, she talked to the pilot….and wonder of wonders, he is there looking for Bo Brady. Bo is surprised, wondering who could this possibly be. (But we do not need 3 guesses now, do we?)

Barb

This summary is the property of Salem Spectator, is copyright 2007 by the Salem Spectator, and may not be reproduced, nor used in any manner without our express written permission. This includes plagiarizing the writings and ideas contained herein.

Forgot to say, that at one point, when Sami is telling Lucas about the cabin and the fire, Lucas tells her it is too bad she did not go through with it. Killing EJ. Since there is no one more deserving.

WoooooHoooooo, Lucas knows all!!!!! I'm doin the happy dance!! I can't wait to see the look on Kates face when she realizes that Lucas already knows about the baby!!!

I am so done with this island s/l!!!

I am sick of the island story. philp is just CRAZY he needs some meds or something.
lol

Philip needs a reality check, for sure. I think a few sessions with Dr. Kraft would do him a world of good. perhaps with a bit of help from Foley.

WoooooHoooooo, Lucas knows all!!!!! I'm doin the happy dance!! I can't wait to see the look on Kates face when she realizes that Lucas already knows about the baby!!!

ditto! ! !

Belle has got to be stronger than that. She should cold cock Philip, and take Claire away from him. I would have. I know that she had to go with Philip because he took Claire, but, headwriters, give the girl a back bone and a strong left hook.

I am glad that Lucas finally knows all. That makes it a stronger marriage, in my eyes. I thought that EJ just wanted to use Sami because she was a Brady, I didn't know that he is truly in love with the girl.

I don't know if I want to see any more of Foley. Unless it's with Steve's hands around his throat. Now to send Philip to Dr Granger, that's another story.

Well, I think that EJ is a little ticked at Philip right now, he might suffer enough once he returns to Salem.

Belle has got to be stronger than that. She should cold cock Philip, and take Claire away from him. I would have. I know that she had to go with Philip because he took Claire, but, headwriters, give the girl a back bone and a strong left hook.

I so agree with you on that one.... the girl has John Black's genes in her DNA!!!

I'm still fairly new to the site... how do i get what 1daysfan1 said in that cute little grey box? Thanks everyone!

Hi sweetthingjess......Welcome to the board

to quote someone, click on the REPLY on their post, and when the area to post in comes up....scroll to the bottom and click on quote. When you scroll back up to type in your response, the quote will be there.

Poirot wrote:
Hi sweetthingjess......Welcome to the board

to quote someone, click on the REPLY on their post, and when the area to post in comes up....scroll to the bottom and click on quote. When you scroll back up to type in your response, the quote will be there.

Thanks Pairot!

Back