Most uninteresting ridiculous storylines

soapkitty

Reaction score
I'm pretty busy right now, so I'm not on the current storylines but I have to say the most uninteresting storyline in my book is:

Konstantin and The Pawn. It looks like a bad movie.

Hate it. Although it is one of many storylines that make me want to vomit. Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat.

Does anyone have any opinions on most uninteresting ridiculous storylines?

oh, the most assinine, ridiculous one was Garden of Eden...years ago, with Greta & Austin...here is brief article I found

So many choices. Garden of Eden was terrible, it gets a vote.

The arrival of Kate's twins, and their ENTIRE story of conception and birth. Pretty bad.

The butchering of Stefano's death, by pretending he was/is still alive.

Mermaid Summer. That entire story should be deleted.

The black glove baby switch.

Fred the elephant.

Too many to choose from.

It’s not as bad as the tale of Psycho Summer, but Max Brady, the late Ford Decker, and the sorority house basement is right up there. It was bad enough that the supposedly sensible Max would bury a body in a sorority house basement, but the idea that a cop who’s a “forensics expert” didn’t smell or see anything despite arriving in the basement minutes after Max exhumed Ford’s weeks-old corpse was beyond belief. Everyone knew that the Salem P.D. was inept, but who realized that it’s “expert” members were also blind and had no sense of smell?

LOL, we, the viewers, are not supposed to think of that kind of common sense........after all, as those in charge there keep saying, "it's just a soap". No different than characters leaving all doors unlocked, not eating in a restaurant, but saying the steak or ??? was sooo good; or being so quiet when nearing an open door or entering a room, no one hears you as they tell someone a secret, or engage in some kind of hanky panky, and even managing to have kitchens full of food when no one ever goes to the grocery store. HA

Back