MuzzPo, JustMuzz, Combo Names? Whaaaaat???

M

Muzzaman

While we know combo names are not used on here, I thought it might be fun to use your name with with mine to see what our combo name would be.

Put your name with some of the other posters.

MuzzPo, MuzzRot, - Muzzaman and @Poirot LOL! LOL! MuzzRot!!

JustMuzz, Muzzmantha - @Just Samantha and Muzzaman! Kinda like "Just Jack" from Will and Grace!!

RobinsMuzz - awwwwwww.......I'll be your Muzz, @robinsnest !

KatMuzz, MuzzaMouse, - @katmouse and Muzzaman

MuzzaLu - @KathyLu and Muzzaman - My husband calls me MuzzaLu, sometimes.

OldMuzz, SoapieMuzz - @oldsoapie and Muzzaman!! Two of us sitting on our rockers on the front porch!!

MuzzGirl, MuzzCow - Muzzaman and @Old Cowgirl - Oh No you didn't!!

DrMuzz, BakerMuzz - @DrBakerFan and Muzzaman!! Come for the advice, stay for the baking!!

MuzzDiSpeech, DiMuzz - @JasonDíSpeech and Muzzaman - DiMuzz.......kinda like DA BEARS!!!

MuzzSpirit, SpiritMuzz - @ktspirit and Muzzaman - Let the MuzzSpirit move through you! Take a deep breath and relax!!

LilMuzz - @Lil0 and Muzzaman - we're just cute together.

MuzzRick, Shan Man - @SHANRICK and Muzzaman!! Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ShanMan!! (Done in the voice of the Fonz)

SweetMuzz, MuzzNess - @Little-Sweetness and Muzzaman - She calls me her little MuzzNess and says give me some of that SweetMuzz!!

TheMuzz, MuzzWriter - @TheWriter and Muzzaman - MuzzWriter - Stories about TheMuzz

LadyMuzz - @DaysLady and Muzzaman - Well, I do declare!!

NoMuzz - @Noel and Muzzaman - NoMuzz allowed!!

HeatherMuzz4CU, Muzz4CU - @Heather4CU and Muzzaman - hmmmmmm.. that's a hard one to come up with a saying for. Lol!!

So those are a few of mine. What are yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!!! Y'all are a trip!

@redsquirrel we could be LadyRed or DaysSquirrel haha

@Poirot we could be PoDays haha

@Just Samantha we could be JustDays or LadySam

@KathyLu we could be LadyLu. Awww, so sweet.

@Noel we could be LadyNo hahahaha. Makes me think of Meghan Trainer's song "No" haha

Back