My terrible theory about Baby Mickey

Since Gabi never had eggs harvested....not hardly likely.

As to bone marrow matches, it happens all the time, in real life, that some remote stranger, sometimes in a different state, turns out to be the match. It is not unusual, and is why so many folks were asked to be tested, or who volunteered.

As to bone marrow matches, it happens all the time, in real life, that some remote stranger, sometimes in a different state, turns out to be the match. It is not unusual, and is why so many folks were asked to be tested, or who volunteered.
But in real life, Gabi wouldn't be a match to Mickey due to her ethnicity. Since this is a soap, we have to take that with a grain of salt.

Just like Daniel was born from a procedure that didn't exist at the time of his birth.

Jennifer had her heart removed and reinserted, then was up be-bopping around the hospital in full hair/makeup within a week. (pushing Parker in his baby carriage, no less)

We never see/hear Brady taking anti-rejection drugs for his heart transplant (and his surgery scar has disappeared, as did Jennifer's).

Would rather it turn out that Mickey is really Baby McCloud or Baby Williams (one of the other 2 babies born that night) and the real Mickey and/or Rachel are alive and out there somewhere.

Yes, Days plays games with the reality facts, quite often. In fact, probably 98% of the time. And this headwriter, in particular, seems to write the show as if it was a fairy tale. Would not be surprised if sometime in the next few months, there is a grand dress up fete, and one of the females sees something and flees, leaving behind her shoe, that some handsome guy finds, eventually returning it to her.

In another story, some female, having terrible sleepless nights, finds that nasty Gabi put a pea under her mattress, causing a lump that made it so uncomfortable.

Heck, isn't the Ciara/Ben story a take on Beauty & the Beast?

Yes, Days plays games with the reality facts, quite often. In fact, probably 98% of the time. And this headwriter, in particular, seems to write the show as if it was a fairy tale. Would not be surprised if sometime in the next few months, there is a grand dress up fete, and one of the females sees something and flees, leaving behind her shoe, that some handsome guy finds, eventually returning it to her.

In another story, some female, having terrible sleepless nights, finds that nasty Gabi put a pea under her mattress, causing a lump that made it so uncomfortable.

Heck, isn't the Ciara/Ben story a take on Beauty & the Beast?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I almost spit my water out of my mouth on that one!

The writers go the path of what is real and not and their preference unfortunately is always not. Therefore, we all get crazy with their script writing.:shocked:

Ya know, the first time I read this thread I thought, there's no way Mickey can be the spawn of Gabi and Stefan. But then, this IS Days. And, come to think of it, Gabi is constantly repeating that her wrath is due to her jail time for something she didn't do that resulted in a beating that ended with her not being able to have another child. Isn't it kind of like Days, to have a character repeat what they can't do, only to have it happen some weird twisted way? Didn't they just do that with Holly? Sort of? In a twisted version?

Now, I personally can't stand Gabi and her lack of mothering Ari, BUT, I liked her with Stefan. And I can see them being a pair I grow to like. And maybe Mickey really is theirs, and we'll find out that the real "Mickey" is alive somewhere, Stefan stashed her away or something. And let the real Rachel show up someplace too. Like, the "Salem's Lost Children Day Care" or something. They surely have to have more than a few in line to be SORAS'd down the road. Who else is going to wait tables at the town square cafe or the Brady pub? Haha. I mean, weirder things have happened on Days so...

Well, this writer in particular does more sci-fi/fantasty/ridiculous things than even Reilly did, but doubt Gabi would be related to Mickey. However, there were other babies in the nursery, & at some point during Kristen's labor, Dr. Raynor was delivering another baby. Yes, there could be another switcheroo, gotta be a reason we were shown 4 baby cribs in the hospital nursery.

Back