NBC/Peacock Michael Sluchan comment Days

So many silly things in that non story. What's he going to say? We don't believe in Days, we plan on cancelling it as soon as we can? Then have however many folks who signed up simply for Days leave peacock? Naw, he's going to be all happy talk. The biggest lie he told:

Ron [Carlivati, head writer] has some exciting stories coming up.

Maybe in Ron's head they are exciting. Like fraternal twins falling in love with the same person. That was a great story, or how a respected doctor from YEARS ago falls in love with a low life grifter and leaves his wife of a couple of decades. That was another thrilling storyline. But my favorite Ron exciting story was Jennifer being pushed off a balcony on her rewedding to Jack and waking up two days later, yet an entire year had passed!!!
So Days is actually in 2025 now. Now that was a terrific story.

or how a respected doctor from YEARS ago falls in love with a low life grifter and leaves his wife of a couple of decades
Took me a second to realize you meant Craig and Nancy Wesley, and Leo Stark.

I could buy that scenario over Nancy Wesley and Mike Horton becoming a couple (off-screen) after everything she and Craig had done to try and destroy Mike's life and career back in the day. There is absolutely no way Mike would've ever gotten together with Nancy Wesley.

Back