NCIS losing a main character

I saw that yesterday....meant to post it last night. Glad supercouple was more on the ball than me! He will be on the show to end of this season. And then.......??
I remember when Ziva left, she & DiNozzo shared a a very sentimental good bye. Maybe DiNozzo decides to join her, wherever she is. ? I also do not want him killed.

I read the interview with David McCallum (Ducky) regarding his book and he let it slip in the interview that Michael was leaving. That is sad news for fans but I hope Michael is doing this because he wants to.

After watching last night's two-parter episode, if there are more shows like that one (which in my opinion was a hot mess) the entire show may be leaving with him.

And I'm in the minority, but I disliked the entire Tony/Ziva pretend pairing. I'd like him to take the job in San Diego or somewhere else where it's important and live with Jeanne and the child of his she is hiding. Okay, the child bit is total made up fantasy on my part.

But for Michael, I hope he is happy in his new calling, whatever that might be.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you about last night's show. I stopped watching half way through it.

The dynamics of his character with the other cast members make the show. Maybe it is time for the whole show to call it quits while they are still on top.

I just realized, does this also mean no more Robert Wagner guest star spots??? How sad! He has been perfect as Tony's father.

I haven't watched this season at all, and only watched the first half of last season. I probably will watch his exit and then not watch anymore. Losing DiNozzo takes so much away from the show.

Shoot. What makes it works, is the interaction of all the characters. Each is so different. Tony is such fun.

Back