SPOILER !! New photo chart shows one actor missing

Please let it be Eve that leaves. Do you see Jennifer's picture on the cast photo? Please please say yes, Jennifer is on there, as I could see the writers sending Jack and Jennifer to Paris with Chad and Abby when Chad and Abby's "visit" is done.

When the character of Eve was going to be brought back, Charlotte Ross was asked, (she even mentioned this in interview) but had other commitments and thus not available.
Xander had real serum, gave to Eve. Those were what she smashed. (However, am just guessing that either Xander gave her fake serum, and still has real stuff, or Xander has formula copied. He is not dumb, and always has his Ace in a hole.
I don't think Jack & Jen would be sent away somewhere. We might see them less at times, as has happened with other characters. Too many viewers have urged for Jack to return, and now it is 8 months that Jack & Jen have been at odds, tho he finally has seen Eve's true colors. Days keeps such a tight lid on the pics the actors post, and comments by any of them it is hard to confirm anything, especially with them being so far ahead in filming. Currently, they supposedly are filming Feb. 2020!!!!

Am I the only one, who thought Kassie DePavia was terrible cast for Eve? Charlotte Ross was the original and very different.
I never saw Eve before Kassie DePavia. I thought she was excellent.

Poirot, I'm with you. I bet Xander has the real serum yet.

Because I was more used to the original Eve as played by Charlotte Ross, I had a hard time accepting Kassie DePaiva as the character. But I think it's more she's a "victim" of bad writing over bad casting. I thought her scenes after Paige died and until she left Salem to go to New York and work with kids in a music program were excellent.

And those were a very different headwriter then!
What was jarring to me about recasting Eve, was Charlotte Ross is very short, maybe 5'2 or 5'3" ft. tall, (thus Eve going off with Frankie worked well) but Kassie DePaiva is 5'10"!

Same thing happened on Y&R. The actress who played teenage Lizzie Spaulding on The Guiding Light took over a SORAS'd role on Y&R and played the character for 3 years. She barely grazes 5 feet tall on a good hair day. Then she left and was immediately replaced by an actress who is close to 6 feet tall. It was really jarring to see Thumbelina Abby Newman on Friday and Amazon Abby the following week.

Please let it be Eve that leaves. Do you see Jennifer's picture on the cast photo? Please please say yes, Jennifer is on there, as I could see the writers sending Jack and Jennifer to Paris with Chad and Abby when Chad and Abby's "visit" is done.

All of the current cast airing is on the chart except for the departures we already knew about (Chloe, Tripp, Ted, Rex), plus either Jack or Eve is missing. The only other change, with the photo too blurry to see, is that Kristen may also be gone. The new contract cast (too blurry, but possible) seems to be Abigail, Chad and Steve.

Back